GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Sorry if I'm being stupid, but still don't get it. What I must do to open replay mode? Start from the beginning?

Pizzapockets

Jan 13, 2019
This was an interesting game with really pretty ladies, and with some fun to a degree content. But this kind of scenes are bone killer for me. She was amazingly hot until this scene:

View attachment 458482

scary transformation because of that damn third leg dick and killed my boner forever.

View attachment 458483

Also there are some scenes where ladies' faces are trying to be funny during orgasm to look like a scene from an anime but it also kills the mood for me. I appreciate the game trying to be fun and it's successful in some scenes, but those weird faces are not "funny" at all IMO. Though not a huge problem unlike the above scene.

It could be a really fun and hot experience for me without those issues, it has the potential to become a very interesting and different than usual games. But as I can see many people love this game, so I'm minority.

Good luck to the dev.

To all devs:

Please stop using monster dicks, if you really want to make it huge, at least make it only long, not that thick, don't ruin the beauties for me!
To all devs keep making MC's with huge cocks and girls with Ahegao faces I for one love it their are way more of use that like that stuff then guys like this dude that hate it.

JiltedBoy

Nov 7, 2019
oK, I agree for abnormal dix (must be complex of developer) but girls are beautifull (other than tattoo girl, I hate chicks with da tats)

• Angry
Reactions: -KC-

RobZombi3

Donor
Oct 15, 2019
Something made me laugh hard.

Woman calling him handsome
Him: View attachment 458579
Dude only if it was like one time case. But this game is build on the notion that every possible fuckin female calls him handsome (even if only in their mind) and eventually throw himself at his disposal and approval. I mean in what conceivable universe would this child with fake beard be considered handsome? Monster dick and abs with face from hell is a sole arousal model? Vanilla thinking to me and zero plot building/ character progression.

Also why the monster dick for MC? It breaks any suspension of disbelief I had to enjoy it. Nevermind it breaks the otherwise good animation and makes it cringy AF (as its portreyed as funny, I guess)

fictitious

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Tried to get this to work on Mac with Wine, but no luck. Does anyone have any tips to get it working?

3.90 star(s) 131 Votes