Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
No Mom no Quincy content but julia.... not gonna lie while it was still fun i thought either quincy or mom would be the first but hey it was still enjoyable. Way to go. I still liked it.

Reactions: Mrs Delington

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
First time playing it... I'm not a unity games fan but this really surprised me...Girls are hot as fuck ...Julia is my favorite (y)

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Mmmmmmh...

old saves don't work. Well, he already warned us... but,

1. replay scenes on main menu are locked;

2. replay option while in the game (in your bedroom) doesn't work: it doesn't happen anything at all when you click your writing desk in your bedroom;

3. you CAN'T go back to main menu when you're playing a game: you can only exit the game.

This is pretty disappointing. Game experience: bad. This isn't funny at all.

Reactions: Exolyzd

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
You know you don't need one right you can just start off from 0.1.3 and old saves won't work either

Despite this update being, Julia centred I enjoyed it. Although this Stan guy needs to go already certainly punching above his weight and we need to make the moves on Jessica.
yes the Julia content was very good.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Mormont

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Well according to that walkthrough I think I finished.
Very little update content for one character.
I am wondering when are we gonna get rid of Arnorld and Jessica's boyfriend?
And what is a waifu and a non?
I guess you have to start from the beginning to change the names.
Good update as always but too little content.
Maybe you should just turn it into a VN game if it's too much work?
Coud use more saving slots as well...like 100.
The writing could use some work too.
If help is needed in that area, I have time to help another dev.
Great work and hope to see the story develop more in the next version....a lot more...peace.

Ulf Gustafson

Oct 7, 2018
For me worked fine
Started from the main menu "Start from 0.1.3 and right away the scene starts with Go the the hallway Short talk with Jessica unlocked and the Continue button, the only Continue button you can shoes is Julia Story and you jump to the cinema date and then bed with no sex and no more, i cant Go to the kitchenChoose Blowjob if you want to see Julia giving you a blowjob, or cunnilingus forlicking her private parts. No impact on Jessica for now.

mugizib

Jun 17, 2019
Right now in discord:
0.1.4b Is now available! Many bugfix and stuff people asked to me!

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
Started from the main menu "Start from 0.1.3 and right away the scene starts with Go the the hallway Short talk with Jessica unlocked and the Continue button, the only Continue button you can shoes is Julia Story and you jump to the cinema date and then bed with no sex and no more, i cant Go to the kitchenChoose Blowjob if you want to see Julia giving you a blowjob, or cunnilingus forlicking her private parts. No impact on Jessica for now.
i restart of the game from the beginning

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
This was an interesting game with really pretty ladies, and with some fun to a degree content. But this kind of scenes are bone killer for me. She was amazingly hot until this scene:

1.jpg

scary transformation because of that damn third leg dick and killed my boner forever.

2.jpg

Also there are some scenes where ladies' faces are trying to be funny during orgasm to look like a scene from an anime but it also kills the mood for me. I appreciate the game trying to be fun and it's successful in some scenes, but those weird faces are not "funny" at all IMO. Though not a huge problem unlike the above scene.

It could be a really fun and hot experience for me without those issues, it has the potential to become a very interesting and different than usual games. But as I can see many people love this game, so I'm minority.

Good luck to the dev.

To all devs:

Please stop using monster dicks, if you really want to make it huge, at least make it only long, not that thick, don't ruin the beauties for me!

Mikey Mike

Feb 18, 2018
Is there a problem with previous saves loading? I click on a previous save and nothing happens.

SavetheDiesel

Feb 10, 2018
Why people always ask the same repeating questions, never looking for an answer in the previous pages (or often repeating the same question on the same page) ?

NO, NO ANDROID VERSION AND NO MAC. JUST WINDOWS, OK ? Enough with that question.

Jesus, I am so bored of that.

Ok how about version for Atari and C64 then.. :D :ROFLMAO: :giggle: ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Mrs Delington
3.90 star(s) 130 Votes