Buburash

Feb 5, 2018
Any way to hide the interface when playing ?? Like hide the dialogue band from the bottom of the screen so you can get better screenshots....

Ozel

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Any way to hide the interface when playing ?? Like hide the dialogue band from the bottom of the screen so you can get better screenshots....
In this game, pressing H like in Ren'Py hides the interface.

Reactions: Buburash

Babadu

Oct 4, 2018
The story is SO silly xD even for these kind of game's standards. Specially that assault scene. But it was fun. And the models are GORGEOUS! I'm looking for more and more!

PS: the MC looks way more better without that ugly beard

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
It always throws me off balance when someone says MC is good looking.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's almost like most devs don't spend any time at all on the protagonists in these games, we are just supposed to nod dumbly and believe.

freakanime

Oct 14, 2018
Nice update though the replay isn't working for me the new UI is good IMO much easier to navigate and finish the story faster. But still need a lot of fixing.

Hope the Mom isn't the last and make Quinn the last in their family just for how funny the scenario where she is the only one that didn't get to fuck the MC.

Jessica is really hot though really love the Julia story progression hope Jessica arc will equal to that or better.

D

Deleted member 1538122

Is this game good enough to ask for Android Port? Anyone thsnx

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
Why people always ask the same repeating questions, never looking for an answer in the previous pages (or often repeating the same question on the same page) ?

NO, NO ANDROID VERSION AND NO MAC. JUST WINDOWS, OK ? Enough with that question.

Jesus, I am so bored of that.

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
I like this game but damn, that was fast. I wish the update didn't focus on one girl but instead on numerous like the first two. Not that I don't like Julia, she is great, but this feels rushed in a way.

Anyway, keep up the good job.

Ulf Gustafson

Oct 7, 2018
Walkthrough dosent work, You can ask Jessica Christine Quinn if they are okay after the previous event.
But Jessicas door is locked and when you use Continue button you jump to the movie event and the game ends with no sex.

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
a. Since old saves won't work, our Dev is to be commended for inserting the "jump to" button to bring us up to speed. The alternative was to start all over again, and we all know how everyone loves that option.

b. The walkthrough, I found, does work - eventually. It's like the actual gameplay and walkthrough are out of synch with one another by a few minutes.

c. The most frustrating thing, however, was that the replay doesn't work. Can't access it from the Main Screen (all scenes are locked), can't access it from the computer in your room. And after dusting Julia's cookies once, you can't do it again. Well, maybe you can in a replay, but they're not working. Frustrating......

3.90 star(s) 130 Votes