User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
Hi !

Replay is not working? i finished the game, but its all locked!
Same for me.

Here is the Solution of the Riddle with Replay 3rd edit in changelog

v0.1.4a

- New scenes (Julia Story)
- Replay system, not lost on future updates. (Once you finish a scene even without saving, you'll find it on the replay gallery on every updates)
- Scene variant system: some scenes will be slightly different depending on your choices. (Scenes with letter 'a' or 'b' in the replay gallery)
- Global rework on the coding to fit the replay system and rework of other codes, shouldn't be noticed by players.
- New nipple models (not arriving at the beginning of the update)
- New Penis model for the MC
- New face for the MC near the end of the update
- New light and post effects process on the renders

New content's size should be lighter and more high quality than without these modifications.

EDIT: The saves are not compatible so I created a button to directly skip the 0.1.3 content
EDIT 2: The link have been updated to 0.1.4a in order to fix a problem with the replay that was resetting after a new launch of game
EDIT 3: The last scene of Julia doesn't work with the replay, just make a save right before, to replay it.
I will make the fix in the next minor update near end of this month.

black_N_white

Oct 23, 2017
anyone got a save from last version? i reinstalled windows and don't want to replay the game from the beginning

mpror

Feb 4, 2018
A 0.1.4 with 27 reviews which all pretty much rate it max score. Great... Very.. Reasonable.

Dev I guess you can make a different game now, since its alrdy as good as it gets!

Well, I can say it's looking good, I'll put it on my to watch list.

RobZombi3

Donor
Oct 15, 2019
The game feels different now... in a bad way. Way to fuck a great game up !!! /thumbs up
What do you mean? Can you clarify how it changed exactly? I'm genuinely interest in serious reply, I just DL the game and reviews seems mostly very enthusiastic...

over the edge

Sep 3, 2018
Bo sex scenes again? Every update I'm waiting sex scenes. But we just get some tease every time. Thanks DEV :cautious:
take julia out ,then things get better with her,not just play time ,you actually get to bang her.....but you use julias story after the Main story ends.

Tychondrus

Sep 28, 2018
take julia out ,then things get better with her,not just play time ,you actually get to bang her.....but you use julias story after the Main story ends.
Question, I'm not getting the option to take her out. I've talked to her in the hallway about going to the cinema etc. But when I go to her room I can only choose between play video games and talk to you later. Am I missing something?

3.90 star(s) 130 Votes