whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
i want to donate as well but i want to do it anonymously is there a way to do that?
This should still work - Use a separate email, create a new paypal "business account" using some different name. They will still need your real name for verification but it's hidden from view. All they see is your "business name" in transactions and on the page.

Dayn

Apr 9, 2018
I think I missed the last update or two. Is the writing still as horrible as it was a few months ago? I really wanted to like this game for the visuals, but the writing (especially for the MC) was such a sloppy mess it ruined everything.

Shadu

Mar 8, 2018
i just downloaded this game and i cant continue to the main story everytime it keep bringing me to the beginning theres no hints on what i should do next and the whole house is empty

Orzammar

Nov 21, 2017
I could simply be an idiot, but the walkthrough makes no sense. It starts with:

"The house has “levels” that increase each time you click on continue, and what you’ll find on the house is different on each level. Here is a list of the current things to find depending on each level. Latest elements are in red. Level X = the scene trigger by the continue button."

Then immediately goes into "Starting from 1.4". No levels mentioned or seemingly anything from before the new content. Or do the choices from prior to this release not matter at all?

3.90 star(s) 130 Votes