princess bride

Aug 18, 2018
didnt play for a while but did the quality of the renders got worse or is it just me?
Not likely, the renders always improve from update to uptade. Maybe you noticed that from the kinda strange depth of the models, but besides that the CG/Animations are one of the best on this website

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
I'm interested in the new bonus content, but downloading the whole thing again is a big ask. Is there anyway to do the update files only?

box777

May 10, 2017
So anyone else can confirm there is new content once the dev makes the bugfix for this present bugfix?

adolf1337

Oct 8, 2018
Not likely, the renders always improve from update to uptade. Maybe you noticed that from the kinda strange depth of the models, but besides that the CG/Animations are one of the best on this website
animations are great but pictures look like they are low quality or something. maybe its just me and i remember it wrong

TGH316

Sep 21, 2018
Is there a walkthrough from the beginning? The one from the OP seems to start from 1.4 and I'm just starting the game.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
animations are great but pictures look like they are low quality or something. maybe its just me and i remember it wrong
I thought the same thing, actually. Hopefully, after whatever re-rendering of animations is finished, some of the stills will be redone as well. I don't remember whether they were this bad before or not. The animations all seem to look great, but many of the stills are super grainy. :confused:

Reactions: adolf1337

Ryel

May 5, 2017
Anyone knows if the Incest is supposed to be part of the game or it was fanmade?
I like to play these games as the dev originally intended them and I know a lot of devs need to erase Incest due to Patreon and whatnot.

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
Honestly I think these developers do little as possible a month just to get a paycheck. I mean if you look at WVM from Braindrop the guy is pushing out a 130 or so images a week.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Honestly I think these developers do little as possible a month just to get a paycheck. I mean if you look at WVM from Braindrop the guy is pushing out a 130 or so images a week.
That's a pretty big assumption to make, given that we have no idea what all is going on in their personal lives. You're of course free to think what you want, but I think Braindrop is an extraordinary developer. I doubt almost anyone can rise to that level of quality and release schedule.

Reactions: princess bride
3.90 star(s) 131 Votes