Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
is there a way to cheat initiative? there's a choice that affected this in the beginning and I can't do the other route now with Julia unless I start from the very very beginning

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
75% of replay mode is still lock. its a bug.
i play all from start to the end of version.
Main story all lock,Julia some ok..only Christine is correct.
. View attachment 538391 View attachment 538392
any i can have some files so it fixes or unlock all? please. thanks.
I had that bug in the last update, starting a new game fixed (you just need to start it with the skip to latest update option and it should work. No need to play any more than that, it'll fix it.)

WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
is there a way to cheat initiative? there's a choice that affected this in the beginning and I can't do the other route now with Julia unless I start from the very very beginning
Gotta think ahead. As soon as I saw the -1 went back to my previous save and redid it.

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
I have to agree with previous posters, the images in this game seem to be so much worse than I remember. I started from the beginning and half way through stopped playing. Is it possible to have a non-compressed version for those of us that put a premium on image quality?

Reactions: Argangen

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
Is there a way to enable a text fast forward in Unity that I'm missing, in particular in relation to previously played content?

fangrew

May 20, 2017
I thought the same thing, actually. Hopefully, after whatever re-rendering of animations is finished, some of the stills will be redone as well. I don't remember whether they were this bad before or not. The animations all seem to look great, but many of the stills are super grainy. :confused:
i'm having the exact same issue as you. it looks as if the game has a lot of film grain, which i don't remember being there in one of the earlier updates.(way earlier)

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

fangrew

May 20, 2017
i hope the dev backtracks on his compression. honestly it game sizes never bothered me that much. especially games that are still <10gb. But the graininess just makes the game look bad.

Reactions: dp123
3.90 star(s) 131 Votes