Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
This game is amazing, I just wish the dev hadn't made the mom look older: you just don't change perfection, besides some people look much younger than others with the same age.
I really liked the bigger nipples in the younger sister too; far sexier than the small ones before.

Last edited:

fugazi666

Aug 31, 2017
i have started the game about half an hour ago. clicking on the PC-desk in the MC's room doesn't do anything. is this supposed to be so early in the game or is it a bug?

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018
New post on patreon :

You're relaxing in your room, but someone is about to enter. Who is she? What are her intentions?

- Release date: Approximately end of February/beginning of March
- Content:
Christine story part 2.
This part will also unlock Mia's story in the future (unlocked but empty for now)
Some images back to 1080p (less noisy), and the new renders also are 1080p (The final weight won't be the same as before at all).
I also have redone just few sprite at the beginning, when you met with Jessica, with also a modification in the first choice, to make it have a bit of impact in her future story.
it's not like half focused on redoing it, it's just a few sprite little by little, takes not me long at all.

3.90 star(s) 131 Votes