Megatron71

Jul 3, 2017
I thought the same thing, actually. Hopefully, after whatever re-rendering of animations is finished, some of the stills will be redone as well. I don't remember whether they were this bad before or not. The animations all seem to look great, but many of the stills are super grainy. :confused:
He tried compressing the game, I'm assuming because all the noise about the game being too big for some people... he thinks he found a better compression tool that saves the quality of the pictures while making the game smaller.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

el69

Oct 1, 2017
Why do the screenshots from this page look 100x better than in game, I have graphics on Ultra??
if he upload the game in hd the size is 1.5 gb or bigger, in cg you can see it in high quality

Anyone knows if the Incest is supposed to be part of the game or it was fanmade?
I like to play these games as the dev originally intended them and I know a lot of devs need to erase Incest due to Patreon and whatnot.
patreon rules dont let him do incest content so no threesomes with the house girls or things like that

damn no jessica content yet!
in 1.7

el69

Oct 1, 2017
I thought the same thing, actually. Hopefully, after whatever re-rendering of animations is finished, some of the stills will be redone as well. I don't remember whether they were this bad before or not. The animations all seem to look great, but many of the stills are super grainy. :confused:
in cg the images are better, but maybe when he finish the game he upload a hd version (no one ask this in discord maybe ill do it)

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
was the bug fixed where u start scene with anyone it shift to another scene with another character and when u cum it switch back the character you started it with still pic of finish.
Seen same bugs in other renpy games

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018
Flirty 0.1.5.1a is out.

Changelog:

- I used another image compression system, the quality is closer to the original image and the game also lost 500 more Mb. (So, better quality than 0.1.5.1 and lighter)
- fixed Christine's legs event (you still have to select it again, the error was at this moment)
- fixed the replay activation of Christine events
- fixed two replay of christine that was crashing

lewdaura

Jan 2, 2020
ewww compared to 0.1.5 it looks pretty grainy for me now.. is this due to the new compression or an error?
I remember it totally crisp
Screenshot2.png

anyone saved the nopy link for 0.1.5? can't find it anymore..

Last edited:

lewdaura

Jan 2, 2020
hopefully someone has a link for 0.1.5

the one thing I liked the most about this game was the stunning visuals.. now it looks like (sorry) ass

UraN82

Jan 14, 2019
Flirty 0.1.5.1a is out.

Changelog:

- I used another image compression system, the quality is closer to the original image and the game also lost 500 more Mb. (So, better quality than 0.1.5.1 and lighter)
- fixed Christine's legs event (you still have to select it again, the error was at this moment)
- fixed the replay activation of Christine events
- fixed two replay of christine that was crashing

MEGA Link
Google Drive Link
Thank you very much !!! (y)

Reactions: F4iunyl3x

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
75% of replay mode is still lock. its a bug.
i play all from start to the end of version.
Main story all lock,Julia some ok..only Christine is correct.
. FlirtyF 2020-02-03 00-30-02-22.jpg FlirtyF 2020-02-03 00-31-58-95.jpg
any i can have some files so it fixes or unlock all? please. thanks.

Plily

Apr 14, 2018
75% of replay mode is still lock. its a bug.
i play all from start to the end of version.
Main story all lock,Julia some ok..only Christine is correct.
. View attachment 538391 View attachment 538392
any i can have some files so it fixes or unlock all? please. thanks.
I was just about to write this, I started from the start and for me, all of Christine and most of Julia's scenes are still locked. I will admit some of Julia's scenes I didn't see but Christine's I definitely did.

3.90 star(s) 131 Votes