Aug 21, 2018
I don't understand. i begin the game. i'm in the house. i can visit every room. there is the maid girl in the hallway. the tatoo girl in the shower... but there's nothing other i can do !??? someone as a walktrouh since the begining of the game please ?

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
yes does anyone know how to convert them to mac?
There is a way, But most ppl explaining it have PCs. Its hard to understand how downloading third party programs works on a mac (and getting them to run) as a PC user. The hoops to jump through. And each IOS update seemingly causing programs to stop working. It is NOT as easy as "downloading wine" or one of these other ports where we are being told to "click n drag" to folders to play. Depending on your IOS and software certain things work and certain dont. There are a few progams to DL and try. But I've had VERY limited luck. Sometimes programs would work for one game but not another...I just deleted them. Too many hoops and extra programs when we should ideally just have access to Mac game files programs work. So I sit like you and ask/hope for MAC versions. Lots of times it means you are left out in the cold. But sometimes we catch a break for overpaying for our computers :) Let me know how you make out. Hopefully better than me!

Last edited:
Reactions: Pigfarmer
Nov 22, 2018
There is a way, But most ppl explaining it have PCs. Its hard to understand how downloading third party programs works on a mac (and getting them to run) as a PC user. The hoops to jump through. And each IOS update seemingly causing programs to stop working. It is NOT as easy as "downloading wine" or one of these other ports where we are being told to "click n drag" to folders to play. Depending on your IOS and software certain things work and certain dont. There are a few progams to DL and try. But I've had VERY limited luck. Sometimes programs would work for one game but not another...I just deleted them. Too many hoops and extra programs when we should ideally just have access to Mac game files programs work. So I sit like you and ask/hope for MAC versions. Lots of times it means you are left out in the cold. But sometimes we catch a break for overpaying for our computers :) Let me know how you make out. Hopefully better than me!

Bingo! this guy gets it!

**TheNebula**

Jan 3, 2019
Dev answered to "grainy" visuals questions:

View attachment 539534

View attachment 539535
The grainy visuals is now throughout the entire game , i restarted it from the start and my old saves are grainy now too . I restared in highest resolution and ultra graphics and its very blurry and grainy . the size of the game is practically half the size of what it was . that is going to affect quality overall . its a big shame . stating that he doesnt pay too much attention to it because it will be replaced little by little baffles me . how long will that take ? how long will it stay that grainy and blurry ?

3.90 star(s) 131 Votes