Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1st answer is - When it will be finished ... i.e. not very soon as dev just started looking for voice actresses
. . .. . . . . . . . . and should have some responses within the week.

2nd answer is - Dev has the whole week between these 2 very important babes hollydays to deliver adornment of babes:)!

Reactions: ionsandman

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
Today would be a great day for the update.
I find my self anticipating this game the most. It's an amazing game, especially since the incest patch works on point lately --in early updates the girls seemed to barely recognize the MC as a relative; it wasn't always on point.

Reactions: princess bride

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Game looks super grainy now. What happened?
there were numerous complains of game size being "too heavy", so dev tried to reduce the size by compressing images.
that obviously didnt work so well, so now there are numerous complains of the game/images being "too grainy".
cant please all the people;)

baller22

Dec 31, 2019
there were numerous complains of game size being "too heavy", so dev tried to reduce the size by compressing images.
that obviously didnt work so well, so now there are numerous complains of the game/images being "too grainy".
cant please all the people;)
Thats a damn shame, because this game use to be beautiful!!!

parqueo

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2019
Abhai
Friend, send them to shit after it's free, they complain ... don't give any importance if we want it heavy or not

3.90 star(s) 131 Votes