Others Completed Flower Princess Elulu - Molestation Train [v2.56] [Iwashiya]

4.00 star(s) 17 Votes

rgrtbrtbrtbr

Aug 8, 2016
When applying the patch, do you also need to copy over the files in the patch folder's translation folder?

you get some extra shit when you finish the game, like the magus staff and extra clothes. i dont know if theres a difference with or without the debug version, but the english game+ text mentioned a lot of underwear if i remember correctly.
Do these carry over? I got the good end but they didn't seem to change in my other saves (since you can't save after boss fight).

Jul 7, 2017
Is there any value to not doing the Salaryman/NEET blackmail/training route, in the Train content? ie. scenes/dialogue/options you miss if you do the blackmail/training stuff?
It's been a while, so I could be mistaken, but I do have a vague memory of there being a scene I couldn't unlock on the NEET route. I think it was either the part where three random guys molest Elulu outside the train after the wind flips her skirt, or the cutscene where she gets humiliated after she's forced off of the last train without her clothes.

Reactions: rgrtbrtbrtbr

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
When applying the patch, do you also need to copy over the files in the patch folder's translation folder?

Do these carry over? I got the good end but they didn't seem to change in my other saves (since you can't save after boss fight).
you have to start a new game while the new menu from the ending is active. its a "new game+" after all.

It's been a while, so I could be mistaken, but I do have a vague memory of there being a scene I couldn't unlock on the NEET route. I think it was either the part where three random guys molest Elulu outside the train after the wind flips her skirt, or the cutscene where she gets humiliated after she's forced off of the last train without her clothes.
both can be seen on the neet route and are gated behind development satistics. the skirt flip from the train passing specificaly requires to go pantiless iirc.
the final stop molestation should require breaking curfew by bondage and somehow getting the conductor to back off, might even need the neet route so the princess is banned from recovering her clothes before.

Reactions: rgrtbrtbrtbr

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Fear not, my children!
Managed to put my last 2 braincells to work and found a Paypal link to buy the points.
Here it is!

Have fun.
i tried to but paypal even banned their third party code vendors when i checked

4.00 star(s) 17 Votes