Others Completed Flower Princess Elulu - Molestation Train [v2.56] [Iwashiya]

4.00 star(s) 17 Votes

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
So, I tried to apply the 2.56 patch on 1.98 base game. The patch was successfully installed, and the program asked me to restart the game. But when I try to run the game, nothing happens. Does anyone have any idea about what to do??

O&M's

May 18, 2018

AdmirenUp

Aug 18, 2021
I was looking at the debug version and was wondering if the cut-out underwear, different color clothes and bomdage items can be obtained in a normal playthrough. If so, how is it done?

Last edited:

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
I was looking at the debug version and was wondering if the cut-out underwear, different color clothes and bomdage items can be obtained in anormal playthrough. If so, how is it done?
you get some extra shit when you finish the game, like the magus staff and extra clothes. i dont know if theres a difference with or without the debug version, but the english game+ text mentioned a lot of underwear if i remember correctly.

Reactions: AdmirenUp

Butt Book

May 27, 2022
was playing the 2.56 version, i think i patch it correctly from 1.98 version,
got error when being molested in the train, after she loudly declared she is cumming, the dialog box on the bottom left is stuck at "mumble mumble"

cant do anything after that, some UI button still work, but clicking anywhere on the screen, pressing skip, or auto dont do anything at all, its just stuck and im forced to load my previous save

anyone experience the same problem? or better, managed to fix it?
its not happening all the time, sometimes the "mumble mumble" successfully load the next dialog, which is showing the reaction of other people in the train..its just occasionally happening, but game breaking since i can do nothing after that.

additional info :
i have added some translation of my own into the scenario csv, but after that bug, i restore the original translation file, the bug still hit me though.
i update the 1.98 version straight into the 2.56, no other update done.

thanks in advance, and sorry if i missed some post in here mentioning the same error, has skimmed through the pages but i didnt find anything similar

rgbprincess

Aug 18, 2020
was playing the 2.56 version, i think i patch it correctly from 1.98 version,
got error when being molested in the train, after she loudly declared she is cumming, the dialog box on the bottom left is stuck at "mumble mumble"

cant do anything after that, some UI button still work, but clicking anywhere on the screen, pressing skip, or auto dont do anything at all, its just stuck and im forced to load my previous save

anyone experience the same problem? or better, managed to fix it?
its not happening all the time, sometimes the "mumble mumble" successfully load the next dialog, which is showing the reaction of other people in the train..its just occasionally happening, but game breaking since i can do nothing after that.

additional info :
i have added some translation of my own into the scenario csv, but after that bug, i restore the original translation file, the bug still hit me though.
i update the 1.98 version straight into the 2.56, no other update done.

thanks in advance, and sorry if i missed some post in here mentioning the same error, has skimmed through the pages but i didnt find anything similar
If you playing molestation train, go ONLY to train station. If playing city, go ONLY to the city.

PrototypeMan

Jan 2, 2023
So, the only way to get "vaginal sex/penetration", for now, is by tentacles? Which i don`t know even how to get, because City Miasma after 20/50 and 3th lvl cannot be removed and starting to regenerate, plus the legal max Nympho lvl is 3, with only licking vagina (only 3 city events i have: the police, the short man, the thin man).

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
So, the only way to get "vaginal sex/penetration", for now, is by tentacles? Which i don`t know even how to get, because City Miasma after 20/50 and 3th lvl cannot be removed and starting to regenerate, plus the legal max Nympho lvl is 3, with only licking vagina (only 3 city events i have: the police, the short man, the thin man).
dont mix office street and train, overlapping variable name definition makes both break.

PrototypeMan

Jan 2, 2023
dont mix office street and train, overlapping variable name definition makes both break.
That`s the catch: 2.56 version, started City Route, ignored clerks ("we are princess of dying kingdom and we don`t need attention from potential enemy" - that what i understand after intro), started purify miasma, get roadblocked by 3rd lvl miasma (can`t remove).

Restarted, because feared about some kind "day limit" for "good ending", cleared Train Route to the end (even save scammed to get 0 orgasm, by spaming purify on weak dudes), get New Game+. Zero progress in City, same problem with miasma, somehow get Nypho lvl 3 and 600 libido limit.

Apr 7, 2019
That`s the catch: 2.56 version, started City Route, ignored clerks ("we are princess of dying kingdom and we don`t need attention from potential enemy" - that what i understand after intro), started purify miasma, get roadblocked by 3rd lvl miasma (can`t remove).

Restarted, because feared about some kind "day limit" for "good ending", cleared Train Route to the end (even save scammed to get 0 orgasm, by spaming purify on weak dudes), get New Game+. Zero progress in City, same problem with miasma, somehow get Nypho lvl 3 and 600 libido limit.
The city is a work in progress. It only goes up to level 3 right now. If you're looking for the tentacle scene, you need to go on the train and absolutely wreck Elulu with every perverted action imaginable. Then, once you reach the end, the fungus lord will use his brain and realize that killing her triggers her post mortem Nen ability, so he'll tentacle rape her instead.

legraf

Feb 24, 2019
If you playing molestation train, go ONLY to train station. If playing city, go ONLY to the city.
Yes ... this is one of the most baffling game design errors I've ever seen. Sure, the author probably had other abandoned ideas, but how many (paying) customers is he completely flummoxing by keeping those game-breaking choices in? Just make it a one-time choice to go train or city, and from then on, never give the other option. A very easy coding task. It could even be temporary, in case he ever gets around to supporting more varied choices.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Yes ... this is one of the most baffling game design errors I've ever seen. Sure, the author probably had other abandoned ideas, but how many (paying) customers is he completely flummoxing by keeping those game-breaking choices in? Just make it a one-time choice to go train or city, and from then on, never give the other option. A very easy coding task. It could even be temporary, in case he ever gets around to supporting more varied choices.
or just... separate the parameters into an array thats specificaly referenced. or simply rename the city variables, they have to write the entire thing anyway (this is what baffles me the most)

rgbprincess

Aug 18, 2020
I remember dev said that he regrets about engine choice for his game

Reactions: bishinsenso

rgrtbrtbrtbr

Aug 8, 2016
Is there any value to not doing the Salaryman/NEET blackmail/training route, in the Train content? ie. scenes/dialogue/options you miss if you do the blackmail/training stuff?

4.00 star(s) 17 Votes