Others Completed Flower Princess Elulu - Molestation Train [v2.56] [Iwashiya]

4.00 star(s) 17 Votes

rgbprincess

Aug 18, 2020
1719934548870.png
↑ summary

devblog:
I still think out of town events should be connected to city events

It looks like the more updates we have, the less choices we have during gameplay

Last edited:

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
I don't know if its a bug or unintended feature but in the city once you choose the "coerce Elulu with the medical whatever, you can have the police man take either her panties or her skirt.

But... If you visit the police man again, you get a gui pop up and once you click through it Elulu lifted her non-existant skirt and the police man was able to then take her panties as well.

Panzergott1

Mar 9, 2019
View attachment 3792269
↑ summary

devblog:
I still think out of town events should be connected to city events

It looks like the more updates we have, the less choices we have during gameplay
I thought that was the route he was gunna go tbh. Like the thugs dont touch you untill you wander into Out of Town without a skirt on because of the City events.

Reactions: rgbprincess

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
I thought that was the route he was gunna go tbh. Like the thugs dont touch you untill you wander into Out of Town without a skirt on because of the City events.
Out of town / Offices / Train might be whole different worlds and it doesn't matter if you get 4th miasma tier ganbang fingerblasted on train for ten weeks in a row, in office district you will be clueless and sexually illiterate and out of town you will be 100% virgin.

Reactions: akapp

rgbprincess

Aug 18, 2020
Out of town / Offices / Train might be whole different worlds and it doesn't matter if you get 4th miasma tier ganbang fingerblasted on train for ten weeks in a row, in office district you will be clueless and sexually illiterate and out of town you will be 100% virgin.
forget about train. It's long ago confirmed another game

batosai

Dec 2, 2017
Sorry if the question has already been asked but when we accept treatment in the city, most of the texts are in Japanese. Is there a translation available please?

B0n3r4tacos

May 9, 2018
Does anyone know what program he uses to create these patches? I've really been wanting to mod this game but don't have very much info on how it was made apart from Tyranobuilder. This icon is from the video he includes with the instructions on how to patch the game. 1720642762581.png

fangwolf99

Jul 28, 2020
i have a theory if elulu loses her virginity she will lose her magic and wont be pure anymore we will have a new action called love also Miasma could have an effort on her she will be more lustful maybe have hearts in her eyes and pink curse lewd mark on her Tammy

4.00 star(s) 17 Votes