Others Completed Flower Princess Elulu - Molestation Train [v2.56] [Iwashiya]

4.00 star(s) 17 Votes

Panzergott1

Mar 9, 2019
Is there a problem with the creator? This game is the slowest development I've ever known. (=3=)
Someone might need to correct me if im wrong. However he has a normal office job so this game is a hobby and not endless time. Its a completely nonsense game engine hes working with. Hes going way outside of what his initial scope for the game was. He seems to be a bit of a perfectionist.

What he creates is high-quality. Its just hard to create.

Bahaar

Jan 6, 2018
Boy let me tell you.
Claire's quest, Summer time Sage, Harem Hotel, LonaRPG, Legend of Krystal and more
this game has a new update every month, however small. some games barely get an update a year
Wait wait wait!
Legend of Krystal still receives updates?!
I was in my early 20s when I played that game.
Now I'm in my early 30s.
Goddamn!

Silverveil

Aug 2, 2018
so, in order to update your game, say, from 1.98, would you have to go through each patch one after the other? or can you just do the latest one?

Silverveil

Aug 2, 2018
Hmmmm, is there an update to the translation patch for English? Even a machine one is better then nothing, at least for the parts that aren't translated.
edit: never mind I found the mtl on the previous page. also, I do not think I put it in right.

Last edited:

Ermac25

Jul 5, 2020
Anyone knows how not to get the clothes back from the train conductor? i maxed the stats and use rules of a slut, but i get no choice. how did you guys do it?

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
Anyone knows how not to get the clothes back from the train conductor? i maxed the stats and use rules of a slut, but i get no choice. how did you guys do it?
The conductor will always return the clothes (or unlock you) at the end of the day. This rule is for going from one train to the next.

4.00 star(s) 17 Votes