Others Completed Flower Princess Elulu - Molestation Train [v2.56] [Iwashiya]

4.00 star(s) 17 Votes

rgrtbrtbrtbr

Aug 8, 2016
I keep seeing dev stats mentioned. Is that referring to Development (pussy) or development (exposure)? And does the nympho level a(b) matter?

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
I keep seeing dev stats mentioned. Is that referring to Development (pussy) or development (exposure)? And does the nympho level a(b) matter?
Yes, pussy, tits, ass and exposure, all capped at 500 nympho level 2 max for now, but I think there is a soft cap on tits and butt, tits around 330ish and butt around 200. In previous games I have gotten naked up to over 500, but I haven't done that in the latest update yet.

Also I've been unable to get the "I'm a slut comment" where she could lose her underwear and choose to keep searching in this update so far.

Edit: Finally got the "I'm a slut comment" after doing the rules of a slut - forbidding the return of Elulu's clothes from the conductor.

Last edited:
Reactions: clash bluelight

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
I'm not 100% sure but the nympho level can go higher if you only do the office district street and get the version where she doesn't serve the office workers in the alley but get the strict police man and other salary men.
The police man can confiscate her underwear (or skirt) and force her to pull her skirt up in public and tells the salary men they can also do that to her.
At that point the nympho level follows one of her stats. If that stat is 400+ the nympho level is 4. It doesn't change much to the game though

Panzergott1

Mar 9, 2019
I'm not 100% sure but the nympho level can go higher if you only do the office district street and get the version where she doesn't serve the office workers in the alley but get the strict police man and other salary men.
The police man can confiscate her underwear (or skirt) and force her to pull her skirt up in public and tells the salary men they can also do that to her.
At that point the nympho level follows one of her stats. If that stat is 400+ the nympho level is 4. It doesn't change much to the game though
All the stats in the game seem like nothing more then checks on when to show content.

Funnily enough if you chose to take off her skirt outside (via cheats) on the fellatio route and return back to walk around the city. The game'll simply swap over to the exhibitinism content and skip most of the first parts of it.

It be nice if he put a little bit of content sharing between areas but it doesnt seem like it will ever happen.

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
I think that's the "persuade Elulu to cum", and "let her focus on the cleansing" options, I'll check that out next time I play.

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017

Okay checked it out, Exposure went to 601 which allows pussy to go up as well, and Nympho goes to 3, now to see if that will stay when she gets on the train....

Edit: No, Exposure drops back down to 500 on the train for now.

2nd Edit: You can have the policeman confiscate her skirt, then call her with the smartphone and confiscate her underwear.

Last edited:
Reactions: ronan333

jess7979

Jun 29, 2018
Just trying to see if manual updating is possible. It sucks having to reinstall the game to patch it when it gets stuck unpacking
You just need to drop to patch file in the patch, launch the game. it will patch and relaunch the game by itself, dont need to install it again

4.00 star(s) 17 Votes