Others Completed Flower Princess Elulu - Molestation Train [v2.56] [Iwashiya]

4.00 star(s) 17 Votes

Maz0

Mar 10, 2019
I've created some hand-translated files you can use to fill-in the text the developer missed. Just drop them in your <game>/translation/ENG folder to use them. They're all up-to-date with version 2.22. Feel free to use, change, or repackage them. I still saw some lines in the game that are in Japanese, but they're not in any of the translation files so I guess the developer needs to add support for it first.

Edit 12/8/22: Updated the translation files for version 2.31.
dose this still work?

l9538168

Oct 3, 2017
I didn't receive his monthly e-mail announcing the update.
But here it is!

Have fun!
author make two articles up,and game update is the first up actully.
maybe the second article obstruction your email

gbhappiness

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2022
too many Patches/versions/Debug modes.
It's far too complicated, I guess i'l wait 40 years for this to be completed and patched.
  1. Download the game.
  2. Download the latest patch version.
  3. Unpack the game.
  4. Unpack the patch.
  5. Move the contents of the patch archive into the game folder and confirm.
  6. While the copying is in progress, go to the mirror and say: "I'm great."
  7. Return to the computer and start the game. The game will begin patch activation.
  8. Return to the mirror and add that you're also handsome.
  9. The game will shut down by itself. Restart it and play.
  10. If you also feel like saying to the mirror, "I'm a genius," then following the instructions of another forum visitor, install the latest translation.

Totti000

May 4, 2022
there is a guide or a walkthrough for the game? i'm doing days in loop without getting nowhere. Saw others asking, but with no reply so i'll try myself. thanks

O&M's

May 18, 2018
  1. Download the game.
  2. Download the latest patch version.
  3. Unpack the game.
  4. Unpack the patch.
  5. Move the contents of the patch archive into the game folder and confirm.
  6. While the copying is in progress, go to the mirror and say: "I'm great."
  7. Return to the computer and start the game. The game will begin patch activation.
  8. Return to the mirror and add that you're also handsome.
  9. The game will shut down by itself. Restart it and play.
  10. If you also feel like saying to the mirror, "I'm a genius," then following the instructions of another forum visitor, install the latest translation.
I did this multiple times and it just won't work for me. Game launches fine before patching, then I patch it, and it won't launch anymore. To clarify, it breaks AFTER a "successful" patch notification.

I played this game a while ago, wondering if I might need to delete something in my registry or AppData folder... not sure why the developer had to make the patching process so archaic.

gbhappiness

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2022
I did this multiple times and it just won't work for me. Game launches fine before patching, then I patch it, and it won't launch anymore. To clarify, it breaks AFTER a "successful" patch notification.

I played this game a while ago, wondering if I might need to delete something in my registry or AppData folder... not sure why the developer had to make the patching process so archaic.
This happened to me for the first time. Try opening the task manager and looking for the processes of this game there. They'll probably be there. Close them and start the game.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018

because its engine provided. i like this one though because every patch includes all previous patches and you only need to install the latest.

Reactions: akapp

O&M's

May 18, 2018
This happened to me for the first time. Try opening the task manager and looking for the processes of this game there. They'll probably be there. Close them and start the game.
No dice, it's on the same boat as the rest of my problem. I see the game in my task manager before patching, and it just never shows up at all after the patch.

I've attached an image of my folder after patching it, maybe I did something wrong? The instructions are extremely simple, but hey, I could be retarded.

4.00 star(s) 17 Votes