Others Completed Flower Princess Elulu - Molestation Train [v2.56] [Iwashiya]

4.00 star(s) 17 Votes

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
I never had that many options. Maybe it's because I always kept her underwear off, so she only ever developed pussy and breast exposure levels, as opposed to all of them.
FYI I have been able to unlock those buttons by manipulating the exposure stat via the debug mode.
My exposure was 181 so I started setting it 201, 251, 301, 351, 401 and checking the closet.
The buttons appeared on setting the exposure stat to 401

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
does anyone have the base game without violence or molestation add on? since the assets are in the game already i do believe its possible either of those blocks the related events from triggering if the main project doesnt contain their code by default.

Apr 7, 2019
FYI I have been able to unlock those buttons by manipulating the exposure stat via the debug mode.
My exposure was 181 so I started setting it 201, 251, 301, 351, 401 and checking the closet.
The buttons appeared on setting the exposure stat to 401
Nice. I was actually running a similar experiment, but manually. I still have debug mode, but haven't been using it. I'll keep you posted if I get a different result.

Apr 7, 2019
does anyone have the base game without violence or molestation add on? since the assets are in the game already i do believe its possible either of those blocks the related events from triggering if the main project doesnt contain their code by default.
Um... Violence edition and molestation edition are two games that run on the same assets. They aren't add ons, they're almost everything. You're basically asking for just the pictures.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Wait WITHOUT Debug? Now thats huge.

I know with debug you can loop penetration into just about any other scene. Which sometimes comes out somewhat fitting in the scene.

Also if you pass out single digits away from 0 corruption left you can glitch past 0 and enter a 5th tier. Which is litterally just tier 4 but sometimes the molesters take their pants off too. Which is fun. Its hard to replicate since its essentially random you get close enough to 0 without triggering the "Finale scene" and can pass out long enough to pass 0.
Naah not that much actually, I usually triggered the lv 5 by being cuffed to a pole, you can basically go for entire day like this, since she is in this state she can't do nothing other than being molested over and over again, the only way to get out of that situation is with the conducent that in a occasion will molest her as well (tho I think is 1 event only after couple times you get in cuffed state at train night stop).

Btw there's an extra scene that probably not a lot know, get cuffed (hands only), get blindfolded (i don't remember if also gagged), get with open camisole (I don't think it will work without) and get out the train at the 13.00 stop. Enjoy :BootyTime:

Extra BTW somebody know if i can repeat some events (even with the debug mode)? When i did the neet event I've choosen to say that everyting was ok but from that point I've never heard from him again so can't do the stalker path.

Last edited:
Apr 7, 2019
Naah not that much actually, I usually triggered the lv 5 by being cuffed to a pole, you can basically go for entire day like this, since she is in this state she can't do nothing other than being molested over and over again, the only way to get out of that situation is with the conducent that in a occasion will molest her as well (tho I think is 1 event only after couple times you get in cuffed state at train night stop).

Btw there's an extra scene that probably not a lot know, get cuffed (hands only), get blindfolded (i don't remember if also gagged), get with open camisole (I don't think it will work without) and get out the train at the 13.00 stop. Enjoy :BootyTime:

Extra BTW somebody know if i can repeat some events (even with the debug mode)? When i did the neet event I've choosen to say that everyting was ok but from that point I've never heard from him again so can't do the stalker path.
Yeah. I've been on "level 5" a few times. Pretty uneventful.

I didn't know about this scene. I'm going to see if I can get it myself now.

Nope. You have to start a new save. Though, if you've got debug mode, you can get back to that scene in about 4 days.

n0b0di

Nov 17, 2017

it's probably 14:00, not 13:00, tried it myself and it triggers on 14:00

Nov 8, 2022

Have fun, kids.
Notes From Creator (Google Translate was used, please don't kill me):

Status report (3/1)

February results
1. Addition of an event in the office district. I'm sorry that what we're doing hasn't changed much from January, but... Skirts have been added to the objects to be ripped off at the sexual harassment police event in the office district. The first time, I fixed the panties. The second time, I will give you the option to choose one. By the way, you can't rip off both the skirt and the panties...I'm worried about that, but I think I'll save that for the final stage...
2. I finished my tax return with the thought of dying... That's all for February's results... I really wanted to work harder, but filing my tax return took a toll on my spirit and I couldn't go at the pace I wanted. No…

Plans for March
1. Addition of events in the office district I'll add a few more events... Once that's done, I'll move on to the thugs edition. I'd like to wrap up the events in the office district early in March and move on to the thugs section.

A little chat Otherworld Detective Misogi A new game being produced by Circle Ahriman. The trial version was recently updated, so I played around with it a little. You cannot play the product version because it is still in production, but you can play the trial version from the link on the product page linked above. Doujin games these days are amazing! You can play on your browser without installing. Surprisingly, you can play not only on your PC but also on your smartphone! ...I feel like I've talked about something similar to this before...Anyway, I played around with it on my smartphone for a while, wondering what it was like. This was my first time playing this game, and I started playing the school version, but...well, it was interesting. What's interesting is that the interactions between the characters are really fun! It's not just the conversations between your allies, but the conversations between your enemies as well. Evil is evil! , Masayoshi...well, he has some quirks...but anyway, it's fun just listening to their conversations. It's already making me smile every time. Is this what you call talent? I like thinking about the structure and development of a story, but I'm not very good at thinking about detailed settings and conversations between characters...I don't know anyone who can write such detailed and interesting dialogues between characters. I'm really jealous. I want to follow his example... That's why I highly recommend this game! The release date is still a long way off

Cdenisies

Apr 20, 2022
This game is great, art style and everything. Definitely could use more of a story though? I had no idea what was going on when I loaded it up, or that might have been because of the debug mode that came with it.

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
I mean, just watch the intro, she's in the country illegally, so she's afraid of the police, and is unsure of human culture, so very naive.

Goobly Woobus

Aug 14, 2023
I wish I knew the game a little better to do this myself, but someone oughta write a guide just cataloguing all the little things you have to do to progress the game. It gets a little obtuse sometimes, and trying to skim the forums is a little muddled. Any chance someone could do some kind of master doc, walkthrough type deal?

Reactions: legraf

kuka

Aug 5, 2017
What is the scene ?
Some bloke just uncuffed her...:unsure:

Reactions: legraf
4.00 star(s) 17 Votes