Others Completed Flower Princess Elulu - Molestation Train [v2.56] [Iwashiya]

4.00 star(s) 17 Votes

MyriadLoki

Jul 8, 2023
This may be dumb but how do you progress? I can't seem to get higher then 100 on boobs and crotch since the others don't proc nearly as often, and from what I can tell the rest is just unreadable since it's Untranslated?

Also is there a way to have the closet always be translated? Sometimes it is, majority of the time it's not.

Last edited:

whittle

Dec 18, 2023
I think certain development milestones are locked behind events - depending on what route you go, particularly with the salarymen, I believe it's simply not possible to peak over a certain number. At least, last I tried with the office route, the highest I could get was 199.

Not sure what to tell you if you're on the train, but otherwise it might be a matter of whatever event necessary for peaking over 100 simply not being in the game yet.

Reactions: AzuraMeta

whittle

Dec 18, 2023
And is there a way/threshold to be undressed with like choosing not to wear underwear/blouse/etc.?
If you mean voluntarily taking off the skirt/blouse, I don't think so; though I haven't really played the train a whole lot since ~1.4ish. If you mean having it taken off you while unconscious, it's related to the miasma level on the train.

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
This may be dumb but how do you progress?
Just board the train and auto-cast the spell the first days until the miasma drops until 100 then put her on hold/wait and she'll get molested enough to progress. There are indeed events with the salary man once you reach 400 development that turns him in to NEET and who can enforce 'rules of a slut' and anal training. These rules are don't crouch when naked or don't cover up parts when naked, ....

Undressing her happens when she faints and in the later rules it is possible she doesn't ask her clothes back from the conductor when going to the next train.
Do take note she will always ask them back at the final train ride of the day

jess7979

Jun 29, 2018
And is there a way/threshold to be undressed with like choosing not to wear underwear/blouse/etc.?
as of now, she will not go out without clothes.
She can take off and go without bra and panties if shes cool with it or if she runs out of underwear.
to progress mainly just go in train, either use magic to lower miasma lvl (raising NPC ero agressiveness)
or let yourself be touched and molested.
some NPCs have some sidequest like the neet/salary man if you denounce him to the police he'll come back and blackmail you then train you to become a slut.

Apr 7, 2019
how do you increase nympho level? I'm on day 13, and rather lost at how to progress
Keep losing fights and increasing Elulu's development. Eventually, you'll encounter some new scenes. I know scenes are required to increase nympho level, but since I've always just unlocked every scene in my playthroughs, I don't know which ones specifically. Try getting blackmailed by the Neet, or getting stripped naked and arriving at the last stop.

Apr 7, 2019
as of now, she will not go out without clothes.
She can take off and go without bra and panties if shes cool with it or if she runs out of underwear.
to progress mainly just go in train, either use magic to lower miasma lvl (raising NPC ero agressiveness)
or let yourself be touched and molested.
some NPCs have some sidequest like the neet/salary man if you denounce him to the police he'll come back and blackmail you then train you to become a slut.
Actually, with a high enough exposure level for her breasts, I've been able to open the closet and open the front of Elulu's shirt. I was also able to get her to lift her own skirt with a high pussy exposure level. I haven't tested taking off her own underwear though, since I always just run out and never ask for more. Maybe I'll test that and see if it's possible.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: akapp

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Actually, with a high enough exposure level for her breasts, I've been able to open the closet and open the front of Elulu's shirt. I was also able to get her to lift her own skirt with a high pussy exposure level. I haven't tested taking off her own underwear though, since I always just run out and never ask for more. Maybe I'll test that and see if it's possible.
I've never been able to get her to take off her underwear, you can get to a point where her underwear gets dirty, and she will just say it's either going to get dirtier or get stolen, and she'd rather spend her time looking for the artifact then go home and change.

I have been able to get her to open her blouse and lift up her bra and then go outside, if I recall I also got her to lift her skirt and push her panties down, and go outside, but you can't remove the underwear or clothes yet.

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
I have been able to get her to open her blouse and lift up her bra and then go outside, if I recall I also got her to lift her skirt and push her panties down, and go outside, but you can't remove the underwear or clothes yet.
How do you do this? Is this via debug menu options?

n0b0di

Nov 17, 2017
What are news in this version? The last version i played was where Elulu service the middle aged man from near office

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
How do you do this? Is this via debug menu options?
Once you have the NEET unlocked, salaryman who has been caught molesting Elulu and met him outside the mansion, you should have more options open up in your closet, then without the debug menu you can open the shirt, push up the bra, lift the skirt, pull down the panties, and remove other things like the brooch she wears.

It may be available sooner, I've never really checked the closet until she had high lewdness.

rgbprincess

Aug 18, 2020
Once you have the NEET unlocked, salaryman who has been caught molesting Elulu and met him outside the mansion, you should have more options open up in your closet, then without the debug menu you can open the shirt, push up the bra, lift the skirt, pull down the panties, and remove other things like the brooch she wears.

It may be available sooner, I've never really checked the closet until she had high lewdness.
1708544777030.png
..?

Panzergott1

Mar 9, 2019

Wait WITHOUT Debug? Now thats huge.

I know with debug you can loop penetration into just about any other scene. Which sometimes comes out somewhat fitting in the scene.

Also if you pass out single digits away from 0 corruption left you can glitch past 0 and enter a 5th tier. Which is litterally just tier 4 but sometimes the molesters take their pants off too. Which is fun. Its hard to replicate since its essentially random you get close enough to 0 without triggering the "Finale scene" and can pass out long enough to pass 0.

4.00 star(s) 17 Votes