Others Completed Flower Princess Elulu - Molestation Train [v2.56] [Iwashiya]

4.00 star(s) 17 Votes

Supreme_Evil

⸸ БѢСЪ ⸸
Uploader
Oct 16, 2020
It is updated (like every month) but it shouldn't appear in released since is untranslated. Bad mods! View attachment 3327871
There are approximately 27k untranslated lines of 53k (first 25k are from molestation edition), around 10k (if i'm not wrong) can be imported with the fan translation but still a big chunk of the violence edition is missing.
The last update of this game was a half of a year ago and pretty much there's only fan translations of this game after each update.
So from your point of view, this game can't be updated here again because there is no constant translation or what?

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Why don't you go and buy the fcking game and make your own translation instead of being a pain in the ass just complaining for the people that is giving this game for free and a half translation for free?
Wtf is your problem man? I'm providing to this site 1 thousand time more then you do and I'm following also the rules, when mods don't follow the rules i think this is bad enough to be call out.
If you haven't yet understand with your small brain is not sharing the update the problem but being highlight as update even tho it is violating the site rules about untranslated content..

The last update of this game was a half of a year ago and pretty much there's only fan translations of this game after each update.
So from your point of view, this game can't be updated here again because there is no constant translation or what?
We actually share each month the update here, even if you don't know, i have also provided a tutorial about the various patch, last actually english content with fan translation it was released more than 1 year ago

Last edited:

rgbprincess

Aug 18, 2020
oh no, it was so nice there until the post update:
meaningless debates, repetitive whining about patch system and slow update progress...

remember:
1707159732385.png

• Haha
Reactions: taesijr123

Supreme_Evil

⸸ БѢСЪ ⸸
Uploader
Oct 16, 2020
We actually share each month the update here, even if you don't know, i have also provided a tutorial about the various patch, last actually english content with fan translation it was released more than 1 year ago
Who we? There's only one person who requested the game thread and he's only shares with the upd links, which I much respect.

Reactions: akapp

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Who we? There's only one person who requested the game thread and he's only shares with the upd links, which I much respect.
True, most updates in recent time (but not all) come from Bahaar, and I believe that we all are grateful to him, this however won't change the topic lmao

jess7979

Jun 29, 2018
so did the dev add any actual seggs aside from tentacle lord. :KEK:
Or are we stuck with harassment and molestation of our average joe salarimen.
I do believe we only have tentacult ending. else we got BJs, and Fingering both holes. Slut training which is pretty nice but nothing penetration related

BMS

Jun 3, 2018
Am I doing something wrong when applying the patch?
I copy and paste the patch into the correct folder, on first start the game unpacks the patch and applies it to the executable correctly, but when I go to start the exe a second time nothing happens. No window for the game pops up and no error messages happen.

EDIT: I think I've found the problem but I have no solution. When the game unpacks and applies the patch, under the "resources" folder "app.asar" becomes a file that's only 1kb in size. It seems like the game isn't unpacking the patch right which is why the game isn't starting. There's nothing to actually play because the game itself is just gone. I've tried doing the patch on both US and Japanese locale, with and without administrator rights. Nothing has fixed this issue.

EDIT 2: I've found the solution to the patch issue. For some reason having any spaces in the full folder path of the game was interfering with the patch process. Moved it to a different location and renamed the game's folder to have no spaces, it patched successfully. Afterwards I could rename the folder to include spaces and move it back to a better location on my computer and can play fine with no issue.

Last edited:

Redfield5

Mar 6, 2018
Is this still just the train stuff with nothing else translated? If it is, definitely shouldn't be posted.

CSXE

Oct 26, 2019
I took the 2.52 update patch's translation (scenario file only) and merged the linked translation patch from OP into it.
I also added some translations, but I didn't realize just how many new lines there were when I started translating, I don't have a great setup for translating large quantities atm, and I'm only able to machine translate, so I mostly translated a few common lines here and there. (These additions are machine translation, and if you wish to deal with them, use the attached MTR notes file to find them. In that version, every line I changed that wasn't part of the merge will have 'MTR' without quotes at the end of the line. A quick way to remove these additions, via regex, might be something like... replace all [ \t].*MTR$ with [ \t] , which should instantly purge them all, assuming my regex is right.)

Lastly, this merged translation is largely untested, so if anything breaks, mb. (I'm a lurker, so don't expect me to fix anything in short order... but all the same, if you ping me about any issue, I'd appreciate it, as I'd rather know if/how I'd error'd than not)
(I took care to double check that the line counts are the same between this merged translation and the 2.52 patch translation, so I'm reasonably sure it should be fine, assuming the patch's file itself is fine.)

Instructions: Back up and swap your existing Game/translation/ENG/trans_scenario.csv for the one attached.

vs2011xyz

May 18, 2021
How to play I dont understand anything. There are so many patches which one to pick and how many have to download dto get started in game.

terratest

Aug 5, 2017
This game is confusing as fuck. What am I even supposed to do? Like 50 places to go to that dont do anything. The train is the only thing some stuff happens but she just hates everything.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
FlowerPrincessEluluMolestationTrain-2.52
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
How to play I dont understand anything. There are so many patches which one to pick and how many have to download dto get started in game.
Read the installation guide in the op, I've exactly taken care of this thing.

Last edited:

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
This game is confusing as fuck. What am I even supposed to do? Like 50 places to go to that dont do anything. The train is the only thing some stuff happens but she just hates everything.
Everything other then the 1.98 is part of the violence edition that is wip, main game is only the station and train (as molestation edition), installing the updates it will give you just some UI upgrade (well supposedly also a quest) if your goal is playing the game.

4.00 star(s) 17 Votes