Others Completed Flower Princess Elulu - Molestation Train [v2.56] [Iwashiya]

4.00 star(s) 17 Votes

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Is the only way to do that to manually change system to JP? Cause Locale doesn't let me open .zip/.rar files with it
If you are using winrar press ctrl + e and select japanese, you don't need to run locale at all, this is just about pack encoding.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
I kinda wish there wasn't gonna be a violence edition because ryona/physical violence aren't my thing and I selfishly want exclusively more of the same content but props to the dev for making something for everyone, I guess. Except for the people who are still desperately waiting for regular penetration lol :KEK:
Actually, if you have the debug/dev patch, you can see there is already even some graphics in for "real" ("full", if you prefer, since I would agree that if she has an orgasm, it means there was sexual activity) sex, at least in the train (in the office area, it seemed to me the dev menu does nothing). So, it seems logical to expect it will happen, since it is already in the game in part.

Plus, if one wanted to be nasty (towards you :p :-D, not her), could point out that at least till when she does not get to higher nimpho level (at which point, she is supposedly enjoying it, even if she does not want to admit it), in theory for her even when she comes, it is a kind of violence, because she is pushed to it against her will.

Though if you limit the violence to "beating up without any sexual link", I may be naive, but I would not be so sure it will t happen, I played with the "violence" version, and did not see any indication of any kind of beating etc.
Maybe he will add up a punch or something similar as a kind of "fight, if she loses, they have sex", a bit like in some supehero erotic games available even here on F95 ?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: fqumods

zerracas

May 2, 2017
I don't think I get the point of the game. I make the girl to into the train to get molested in 1000 different ways and that's it? Is there any progress towards anything at all? If so, how?

Panzergott1

Mar 9, 2019
I don't think I get the point of the game. I make the girl to into the train to get molested in 1000 different ways and that's it? Is there any progress towards anything at all? If so, how?
>Molestation Train
Why does she keep getting molested?

Although he is finally adding some more stuff then the train. Give it another half a decade and we might get some penentration.

zerracas

May 2, 2017
>Molestation Train
Why does she keep getting molested?

Although he is finally adding some more stuff then the train. Give it another half a decade and we might get some penentration.
I'm not asking why. I'm asking if there's any progression to any story, if it exists. The game literally has a bunch of places you can visit but pretty much nothing happens in them. I figured it out though, it's because I was in debug mode and it skips everything by default. I'm playing retail now and things make more sense.

fqumods

Apr 22, 2022
Though if you limit the violence to "beating up without any sexual link", I may be naive, but I would not be so sure it will t happen, I played with the "violence" version, and did not see any indication of any kind of beating etc.
Maybe he will add up a punch or something similar as a kind of "fight, if she loses, they have sex", a bit like in some supehero erotic games available even here on F95 ?
In the settings you can see there are options for belly-pan/face-pan which means punching and also blood so I think there will definitely be more of that content. I just remembered that you can turn it off though so that's better for those who aren't into physical violence like me.

Last edited:

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
This game is confusing as fuck. What am I even supposed to do? Like 50 places to go to that dont do anything. The train is the only thing some stuff happens but she just hates everything.
She's an uptight crown princess, naive, completely pure and clueless. she has been evacuated from her paralel world because of a war or something and tasked to rid the city of metaphysical polution; theres a mushroom king in the ringtrain and spores in the office street in the city. It seems every region is supposed to play to different fetishes

I played with the "violence" version, and did not see any indication of any kind of beating etc.
theres not really anything of that yet

MyriadLoki

Jul 8, 2023
I can't seem to get any of the patches tp work. Could I get some help with getting the patched version going? The base game is fine but when i try to apply patch it only has some sort of unpack load screen and doesn't do anything.

IonDrako

Aug 25, 2021
I can't seem to get any of the patches tp work. Could I get some help with getting the patched version going? The base game is fine but when i try to apply patch it only has some sort of unpack load screen and doesn't do anything.
It really just takes a long ass time on that screen, gotta let it just go for a while

Reactions: Darthjake

friar787

Dec 27, 2016
Can someone please tell me how to get the translation working even just a hint would be awesome, I've tried everything I can think of and gotten nowhere.

Greslux

Apr 24, 2022
Can someone please tell me how to get the translation working even just a hint would be awesome, I've tried everything I can think of and gotten nowhere.
This is a python script I made to help with translation for other people.
There is a download link and detailed instructions in this thread. If something will not be clear - watch the . I tried to make such an instruction and guide, so that no one has no misunderstanding of how it works.
But this script works only on Windows.

Last edited:
Reactions: clash bluelight

LowEsteem

Feb 25, 2023
I played this a forever back and figured I'd check back with clean install to see what's changed. Downloading and updating from here it seems like the debug mode is automatically on and I can't figure out how to turn it off. It's cluttering the UI and I don't want to mess with that stuff yet. How do I turn off the debug UI?

Also, was there some meta progression in this game? I seem to recall finding stuff that's in her closet, like the doll and the mirror, during play the last time but now the closet is full random stuff that feels like shouldn't be there at game start. Is there a way to start a clean game?

Reactions: DarkThought00

rgbprincess

Aug 18, 2020
I played this a forever back and figured I'd check back with clean install to see what's changed. Downloading and updating from here it seems like the debug mode is automatically on and I can't figure out how to turn it off. It's cluttering the UI and I don't want to mess with that stuff yet. How do I turn off the debug UI?

Also, was there some meta progression in this game? I seem to recall finding stuff that's in her closet, like the doll and the mirror, during play the last time but now the closet is full random stuff that feels like shouldn't be there at game start. Is there a way to start a clean game?
1707591484727.png
do not copy this.
_d is a debug patch

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
how do you increase nympho level? I'm on day 13, and rather lost at how to progress
Nympho increases as Elulu gets molested, specifically the Development section, pussy, tits, ass, exposure, those can all go to max 500 at the moment, and nympho 2 is as high as you can go right now, I think.

4.00 star(s) 17 Votes