Others Completed Flower Princess Elulu - Molestation Train [v2.56] [Iwashiya]

4.00 star(s) 17 Votes

Bahaar

Jan 6, 2018
I'm glad you guys are having fun with the update.
-
I noticed 2 instances where you can get stuck.
1 - When you go to the City, Office Area, sometimes you can get stuck in a loop while the Salary Men grope Elulu. Save before going there. If you forgot to save and get stuck, go to the Status Screen and reduce her MP to 1. That should make her flee from the area once her MP reaches 0.
2 - I got stuck on the platform after meeting with the Neet. So I recommend avoiding the train after meeting with him.

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
1 - When you go to the City, Office Area, sometimes you can get stuck in a loop while the Salary Men grope Elulu. Save before going there. If you forgot to save and get stuck, go to the Status Screen and reduce her MP to 1. That should make her flee from the area once her MP reaches 0.
I play with proton on Linux and I sometimes get crashes there. It is probably the same bug.

But I have some questions so I'm hoping someone understands what is going on:
First with the salary-men you get a choice in English of 'tell the truth' or 'cheat all the way' but I have no idea what the effect of those choices are
Afterwards you always get two choices in Japanese. Anyone have any idea how these choices affect the gameplay?

Usokitsuki

May 1, 2018
I play with proton on Linux and I sometimes get crashes there. It is probably the same bug.

First with the salary-men you get a choice in English of 'tell the truth' or 'cheat all the way' but I have no idea what the effect of those choices are
Afterwards you always get two choices in Japanese. Anyone have any idea how these choices affect the gameplay?
You either explain your situation to the salarymen, or you lie to them. If you explain your situation, they'll help you with the police, if you lie - they wont and you'll get a simple gameover where the police arrests Elulu for, you know, chanting wierd shit in public spaces.
Where they will grope her.

I'm glad you guys are having fun with the update.
-
2 - I got stuck on the platform after meeting with the Neet. So I recommend avoiding the train after meeting with him.
1 - When Elulu uses her spell, it doesn't always work (it fails more often than not). She will keep casting until she yeets the thing, and that can take very long time. If you wait long enough she'll eventually do it (if she doesn't run out of mp obviously)
2 - Resting a day before going back to the platform solved this for me.

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020

The two choices are front (top) and back (bottom). Front means they concentrate on her pussy, back means they concentrate on her ass. She's more likely to cum with front.

Reactions: Eric Cartman

Rlyah

May 29, 2017
I bought the 2.29 version.
Don't expect me to do this often, afterall, I don't live in the USA and it costs quite some money for me.
Thank you very much, kind person! <3

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
I've gotten stuck on the office street. I've got the miasma count down to 19, so it's at level 3. But now I can't get the count to go down anymore, and since it goes back up every day, the count is back up in the 30s. I can clear the office street completely if I save the molesters for last, but I don't know what to do now.

I assume I need to "win" the office street before moving on to other places, but I don't know how to do that. I still can't get on the train, and all the other "city" destinations don't have anything to do.

• Sad
Reactions: akapp

gbrl

Aug 7, 2018
I've gotten stuck on the office street. I've got the miasma count down to 19, so it's at level 3. But now I can't get the count to go down anymore, and since it goes back up every day, the count is back up in the 30s. I can clear the office street completely if I save the molesters for last, but I don't know what to do now.

I assume I need to "win" the office street before moving on to other places, but I don't know how to do that. I still can't get on the train, and all the other "city" destinations don't have anything to do.
Its still in development, he didnt make level 4 and the other areas, only the train is "complete".

deadhatred

Sep 13, 2019
How update dev.(debug) mode version? On lastest screens it have 1.51 version but on my copy it still 1.43.

Last edited:
Apr 7, 2019
So how do I get on the train?
i downloaded the latest version and can get on the train just fine. there's literally no bar to entry. it could be that by progressing the violence edition, you were blocked from molester edition. because that's the only way i can make sense of this. if that's the case, try starting a new save and going straight to the train.

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
i downloaded the latest version and can get on the train just fine. there's literally no bar to entry. it could be that by progressing the violence edition, you were blocked from molester edition. because that's the only way i can make sense of this. if that's the case, try starting a new save and going straight to the train.
I get this:
1668353868139.png

I tried restarting and watching the opening vs. not watching the opening. None of the choices changed anything. This is a new install of 1.98 -> 2.29

deadhatred

Sep 13, 2019
I get this:
View attachment 2166760

I tried restarting and watching the opening vs. not watching the opening. None of the choices changed anything. This is a new install of 1.98 -> 2.29
You have only violence edition activated. Check "patch" folder it must contain Ver_ txt files. One file for each game version.
Also i reinstall my windows and my old saves not work, game not even start until I removed them.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 17 Votes