Others Completed Flower Princess Elulu - Molestation Train [v2.58] [Iwashiya]

4.00 star(s) 17 Votes

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Is there literally no penis penetration in this game?
Mouth penetration in one of the city routes, otherwise no, not yet, but hopefully eventually.

Edit: Yeah, I forgot about that one ending.

Last edited:

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
only 1 penetrative tentacult in pussy and ass in the ending.
penetration should be coming in later updates. the assest are in the game for sex. just not added yet
Ohh I see.
How do you get the tentacle ending?

Apr 7, 2019
Ohh I see.
How do you get the tentacle ending?
Drop miasma to 0 while you have extremely high development levels. Basically, play around for a long time before actually going for the ending, and you'll get the bad end. For the good end, just start a new game and spam magic.

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Drop miasma to 0 while you have extremely high development levels. Basically, play around for a long time before actually going for the ending, and you'll get the bad end. For the good end, just start a new game and spam magic.
You can also drop miasma to 0 while nude, or with Elulu's hands bound behind her back, but yeah high development levels are the key here.

Panzergott1

Mar 9, 2019
They werent joking. It really is there. Be aware if you try to load an old save like I did then the Out of Town deliquent events wont progress like they normally should. Im assuming because the Miasma progress is shared with the rest of the city.

Either make a new game and just go straight to Out of Town or use the dev version to go to Miasma 1, watch the tiny 4 dialogue box scene, then edit to Miasma 2 and watch from there.

Areas are becoming even MORE disconnected from each other then they already were but hey more content and a teaser in the scene for more too.

• Red Heart
Reactions: rgbprincess

fangwolf99

Jul 28, 2020
i have theory if elulu loses her virginity she will lose her magic and wont be pure anymore we will have a new action called love also Miasma could have an effort on her she will be more lustful mayby have heartsin her eyes and pink mark on her tammy 1644298039002.png

Reactions: xanon515x

rgbprincess

Aug 18, 2020
They werent joking. It really is there. Be aware if you try to load an old save like I did then the Out of Town deliquent events wont progress like they normally should. Im assuming because the Miasma progress is shared with the rest of the city.

Either make a new game and just go straight to Out of Town or use the dev version to go to Miasma 1, watch the tiny 4 dialogue box scene, then edit to Miasma 2 and watch from there.

Areas are becoming even MORE disconnected from each other then they already were but hey more content and a teaser in the scene for more too.
I totally forgot this can happen. Started new game and it worked, thanks.

This scene looks out of place tbh

Btw, there is a hotfix

1719918184964.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Panzergott1
4.00 star(s) 17 Votes