Others Completed Flower Princess Elulu - Molestation Train [v2.58] [Iwashiya]

4.00 star(s) 17 Votes

Panzergott1

Mar 9, 2019
can the girl become corrupted enough to become slut now? i'm tired blueballing myself.
Full slut? Not really. An option exists in the newest scene where she begs for penetration. Thats the best we got for now. However the amount she progresses in the city exposure scenes is starting to get there.

Krnekdo

Feb 28, 2017
In its current state I'm really not a fan of the disjointed progression between the corruption on the train and the very quick rape scenario in town. I want to believe that it's released this way solely due to the fact that it's still in development and that every monthly update we get a few measly bread crumbs, otherwise it will have proper progression in the full release, sometime around 2045, hopefully...

The way I see it, she'd first ride the train and succeed at purifying the boss there, then proceed into one of the town's districts or the park, whatever would be the best next destination in terms of progression. I can see her entering the office district right away, a place that's relatively safe, patrolled by police, but she wouldn't go to the factory district or to some dilapidated outskirts, not immediately in any case...

Well, unless the dev just gave up on creating a cohesive plot. I still remember how it was promised to be fully released back in 2019-2020, and the debug version at the time already featured a substantial number of assets, including sex and gang rape.

goodick

Feb 2, 2021
Full slut? Not really. An option exists in the newest scene where she begs for penetration. Thats the best we got for now. However the amount she progresses in the city exposure scenes is starting to get there.
augh, gotta wait longer then. Is only one person working on this? why are we waiting so long?

Iblis2150

Sep 14, 2017
Idk why I even get excited, when I see this pop up in my update feed anymore :')
Really wish this wouldn't get highlighted so often for every tiny update without any major progress.

4.00 star(s) 17 Votes