Others Completed Flower Princess Elulu - Molestation Train [v2.58] [Iwashiya]

4.00 star(s) 17 Votes

Usokitsuki

May 1, 2018
The real problem I have with sardines isn't the pretty much complete lack of any real development process, but that he has a solid gameplay basis in the molestation version, but instead of developing this gameplay further he suddenly chose to hard pivot to the most dead basic vn-style event chaser that not only is as engaging as a piece of stale bread, but also seems entirely disjointed and completely ignores the events and whatever character development Elulu experiences on the train.

You just cant do this in a corruption game, the magic falls apart and the player's suspension of disbelief dies with it. I can't scrounge up a shred of excitement for any update at this point primarily because I know that any update is focusing on adding more to the completely wrong development path rather than fixing the currently present incoherence.

akapp

Mar 14, 2020
Well, be that as it may, at some point the author coped. His "train" is still a great first part of the game, despite the lack of any "masculinity" in the harassers. The process of passing the train itself is a masterpiece of the game, where, although not all, but a third of the graphic resources of the game are still used.
And there is a city ... Park ... These new slums ...
The city started almost well - the direction was correct, so that both new scenes appeared and empty updates with fixes were somewhere to post. But! I think that the author began to screw up significantly when he gave the player a choice of EVERY harassment.
Ok, Elulu (as well as players expecting good content) began to swallow deeper, which does not change anything in general, but simply is. And now there is also a location outside the city. There is - blood, dildo, camera, new pose, new bed location, first sex... In the long run it sounds great. But as mentioned here - new locations do not have the same dynamics, and therefore the same interest. It's like a damn Yandere Simulator, in which assets are updated, empty mechanics appear, but it is not a fact that the author will master them in the format that players expect. I'm all, thanks for reading.

4.00 star(s) 17 Votes