Others Completed Flower Princess Elulu - Molestation Train [v2.60] [Iwashiya]

4.00 star(s) 17 Votes

Rin556

Aug 14, 2021
jfc im so glad i didnt back this game. his development methods would infuriate me if i put money down on this game. the potential this game actually has is incredible BUT sardines is just not cooking lately.

• Haha
Reactions: Krnekdo

Krnekdo

Feb 28, 2017
What I don't really get is why he/she is trying to create new scenes every month instead of using the existing scenes.
As far as I have seen the debug mode has a variety of scenes which could be used....
He's a victim of perfectionism. He's kinda like those non hentai game devs that start development on a game, have a vision and a plan, but are helpless romantics, enamored with progress and always keeping up with the latest and greatest upgrades, updates, and innovations, so much so that they can't help themselves but to either update their game engine, add whatever new tech to the game, or outright attempt to remake everything once something revolutionary drops, cause they feel that their game isn't up to snuff anymore, especially today when progress is so insanely fast. Two examples of this are Duke Nukem Forever, which got released but only after the original studio went kaput, and Ashes of Creation, the new never-ever MMO, ETA 2600.

I genuinely believe that he feels inadequate, that everything he's made thus far isn't good enough, that he has a better vision now than anything he thought of or made before. Reason why the game will likely continue at this pace, and it will be a miracle if it ever gets completed.

Panzergott1

Mar 9, 2019
To be fair he is using assets that have been in the files for a long time. Its just when he writes scenarios I imagine he finds himself needing things here and there that he doesnt exactly have in the game yet. Its kinda a mix of new and "old" assets being mixed together leading to inconsistent content progression.

Personally I still wait eagerly for every update but I dont think its possible for anyone to agree on what he SHOULD be developing.
Like its weird that the anal training scenes stop in the spot they do. She starts getting used to it and then..nothing. I feel going back and progressing it with a couple more scenes to penetration almost seems like a no brainer. Although I dont think "going all the way" was ever in his initial scope for the game.

Technically the game has potential at the end of the tunnel to have a huge amount of content with a variety or paths. Its even slowly developing in that way. Dude just cant drive in a straight line to save his life for more then a couple months.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Like its weird that the anal training scenes stop in the spot they do. She starts getting used to it and then..nothing. I feel going back and progressing it with a couple more scenes to penetration almost seems like a no brainer. Although I dont think "going all the way" was ever in his initial scope for the game.
in debug you could spawn dicks years ago, i dont know when he added the gang but they rape her. eventualy we might get actual anal content because its possible in the debug.

phonix_leader

Jul 10, 2019
in debug you could spawn dicks years ago, i dont know when he added the gang but they rape her. eventualy we might get actual anal content because its possible in the debug.
The gang added was kinda a weird thing for me, he has this game on the line of teasing since like, idk, the begining of the game, each updates pass, he work on a plot line to the point where we thought the next thing is the D going into where the D is going into and then poof, we got send into another plot line.

I can understand if he wants to make a "virgin run" kind of game (actually sounds pretty good to me) and thats the thought stay with me awhile, but then the thug came, first event, rape the shiet out of her, going all in, no prepare too much, no slowburn, just kidnap and then do it, kinda weird to me ngl

4.00 star(s) 17 Votes