Others Completed Flower Princess Elulu - Molestation Train [v2.60] [Iwashiya]

4.00 star(s) 17 Votes

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
I'm nostalgic for the art style and this is one of the few H-games where I can say the character's face and personality are somehow better than the sex... which feels weird.

In short, this game is low in content and frankly the girl is so innocent I can't feel the urge to lewd her. Weird experience. 2/5 to me, it's too cute to lewd and progression is slow as molasses, but the short story I experienced was cute. I'd raise my opinion with a more complete translation of the game - suddenly a decently nice story becomes Japanese text and I can't enjoy even that much.

Reactions: akapp

rgbprincess

Aug 18, 2020
I'm nostalgic for the art style and this is one of the few H-games where I can say the character's face and personality are somehow better than the sex... which feels weird.

In short, this game is low in content and frankly the girl is so innocent I can't feel the urge to lewd her. Weird experience. 2/5 to me, it's too cute to lewd and progression is slow as molasses, but the short story I experienced was cute. I'd raise my opinion with a more complete translation of the game - suddenly a decently nice story becomes Japanese text and I can't enjoy even that much.
t r u e. But personally I adore my love-hate relationship with what is going on in this game.

fangwolf99

Jul 28, 2020
i hope in the next update there shoud be a masturbate event where Elulu would masterbate for the first and she wouid cry because she was being forced to ro she can do it at the manison she wouid cry because she likes it

Reactions: JustAl

sumrando

Jul 6, 2020
I've recently redownloaded this, including the latest patch, but when I open it I get ver 2.24 instead of 2.60. Did I miss a step?

4.00 star(s) 17 Votes