Others Completed Flower Princess Elulu - Molestation Train [v2.60] [Iwashiya]

4.00 star(s) 17 Votes

Panzergott1

Mar 9, 2019
can the girl become corrupted enough to become slut now? i'm tired blueballing myself.
Full slut? Not really. An option exists in the newest scene where she begs for penetration. Thats the best we got for now. However the amount she progresses in the city exposure scenes is starting to get there.

Krnekdo

Feb 28, 2017
In its current state I'm really not a fan of the disjointed progression between the corruption on the train and the very quick rape scenario in town. I want to believe that it's released this way solely due to the fact that it's still in development and that every monthly update we get a few measly bread crumbs, otherwise it will have proper progression in the full release, sometime around 2045, hopefully...

The way I see it, she'd first ride the train and succeed at purifying the boss there, then proceed into one of the town's districts or the park, whatever would be the best next destination in terms of progression. I can see her entering the office district right away, a place that's relatively safe, patrolled by police, but she wouldn't go to the factory district or to some dilapidated outskirts, not immediately in any case...

Well, unless the dev just gave up on creating a cohesive plot. I still remember how it was promised to be fully released back in 2019-2020, and the debug version at the time already featured a substantial number of assets, including sex and gang rape.

goodick

Feb 2, 2021
Full slut? Not really. An option exists in the newest scene where she begs for penetration. Thats the best we got for now. However the amount she progresses in the city exposure scenes is starting to get there.
augh, gotta wait longer then. Is only one person working on this? why are we waiting so long?

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
dont fuck around with the debug mode without saving, the script can break when you put dicks in her.

zeph9

Sep 26, 2018
In its current state I'm really not a fan of the disjointed progression between the corruption on the train and the very quick rape scenario in town. I want to believe that it's released this way solely due to the fact that it's still in development and that every monthly update we get a few measly bread crumbs, otherwise it will have proper progression in the full release, sometime around 2045, hopefully...

The way I see it, she'd first ride the train and succeed at purifying the boss there, then proceed into one of the town's districts or the park, whatever would be the best next destination in terms of progression. I can see her entering the office district right away, a place that's relatively safe, patrolled by police, but she wouldn't go to the factory district or to some dilapidated outskirts, not immediately in any case...

Well, unless the dev just gave up on creating a cohesive plot. I still remember how it was promised to be fully released back in 2019-2020, and the debug version at the time already featured a substantial number of assets, including sex and gang rape.
I used to subscribe on ci-en and follow the updates. The creator often talks about mental health issues slowing down development, but... like at some point it just sounds like an excuse. month after month of basically no updates to the game, but still collecting the subscriptions from people - why bother finishing the game when you can just eek out tiny updates and have it be a part of your income?

Reactions: Shippudn

Krnekdo

Feb 28, 2017
I used to subscribe on ci-en and follow the updates. The creator often talks about mental health issues slowing down development, but... like at some point it just sounds like an excuse. month after month of basically no updates to the game, but still collecting the subscriptions from people - why bother finishing the game when you can just eek out tiny updates and have it be a part of your income?
The fucked up part is that he's been at it for years, repeating the same spiel over and over again. Although recently he's been more actively updating the game. Perhaps he found more time IRL or beat whatever mental block was holding him back before. To me he displays all the traits of an obsessive perfectionist. Just look at all the possibilities he added to the game. Elulu is quite possibly the only protagonist with such an expansive palate of poses, expressions, and various other effects. I don't think there's anything quite like it, and it's very likely the main reason why everything's so slow. He wants to use the best or most ideal combination of reactions for every line of dialogue and situation. An ordinary game would have a handful of expressions alongside some blush effects. Elulu has 100x as many and even though it's pretty, it's also gotten ridiculous.

As for leeching from his Ci-en subscribers, I can't tell if he's getting much out of it at all. This isn't like Patreon. I follow a bunch of devs and a few with over double his followers have a mere dozen actual paid subscribers. But maybe he got lucky and found a massive whale to fund his inactivity? He does have a 10k Yen plan, so who knows?

Panzergott1

Mar 9, 2019
officially we need a hero who can uncensored this game :KEK:
I really dont know how practical uncensoring the game would be. Mostly because of the weird game engine even if allegedly very early on the game had some uncensored art.

Some of the art looks like its litterally designed to be censored form the get go and there is no Uncensored version. Like the few penises for example. However then theres how the censor interacts with the blowjob scene and Elulu's mouth. Which makes it SEEM like the censor is placed over everything in only the Cut-In art.

It would definetly be difficult and I have no idea how the art is placed in the game but hypotheticly if someone replaced the "paper-doll" parts with uncensored versions it be somewhat future proof.

I doubt it would ever happen. The game itself and developer are kinda all over the place. Unless he actually stops developing at some point and people still care.

Reactions: akapp and Masal15

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
So we dont are in hurry, i will wait to get more. one scene more its not enough, game is fun anyway. i will buy the full version one day before i retire

Krnekdo

Feb 28, 2017
As far as the general feel to encounters, Princess Sacrifice isn't too far off
While PS isn't bad, it's still nowhere near Elulu in terms of options. Have you checked the game's debug mode? There are more choices for each individual expression than there are complete expressions in an average J-HRPG. I believe this is the main bottleneck behind the game's slow updates. The dev simply cannot accept that it's "good enough", he wants to go above and beyond and do something that nobody asked for. In all honesty, the nuance between expression #13 and #45 in whatever particular scene, would be completely lost on me, the average player. I think he'd be able to make a lot of progress and deliver far more substantial updates if he came to terms with the fact that he's making the game for other people, who unlike him, wouldn't necessarily be able to fully appreciate the painstaking level of detail invested into each and every scene.

Reactions: ImFeelingGud

whittle

Dec 18, 2023
To be fair, PS came out like six years before Elulu and predates the whole "piecemeal game development" era that Iwashiya enjoys today

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
if dev is japanese, theyre probably a hikikomori.

4.00 star(s) 17 Votes