piruzin

Jan 11, 2018
I bumbed into a fly behind a tree... ok, I got defeated and a H-Animation started, again, behind a tree.

PixelBuster

Aug 15, 2020
Some useful info:

After you beat Necromancer Nieko you can freely see all cgi on her cauldron on the right (she is above forest witch's home teleport)
After you beat Succubus Lilie Mimie you can fight all bosses again (she is at Witch Shop)
After you beat Pirate Princess Nanamifune you can enter on Yuri Dungeon (she is above Necromancer Nieko shop)
Below not above tho.
Necromancer is below the teleport and Nanamifune is below the Necromance.

Also i cant get into the Yuri dungeon somehow. I talk with Nanamifune but nothing opens and i dont get teleported anywhere. Am i doing something wrong ?

Last edited:

Nyy

Apr 11, 2020
Below not above tho.
Necromancer is below the teleport and Nanamifune is below the Necromance.

Also i cant get into the Yuri dungeon somehow. I talk with Nanamifune but nothing opens and i dont get teleported anywhere. Am i doing something wrong ?
You need to finish the game at least once i think?

PixelBuster

Aug 15, 2020
You need to finish the game at least once i think?
I already did since Version 1.0.

Soooo because i believed my save was at fault i used the full save from here and oddly its the same. I talk with her but nothing. Does she want me to do something ? Or is my save and the save from here missing the item needed ? I am really lost and have no clue what to do.

Last edited:

Mahru

Jan 10, 2018
I think i am finally stuck at a game aswell.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Would be great if someone could point me in a direction where i should continue.

PixelBuster, i can'T enter the bonus dungeon either, but i did not beat the game yet.
i read somewhere before that you need a item from the area that opens up once you beat her, i did only find a dropdown spell there tho. and an unkillable fish..or i was not persistent enough

Vuongs

Aug 24, 2017
I think i am finally stuck at a game aswell.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Would be great if someone could point me in a direction where i should continue.

PixelBuster, i can'T enter the bonus dungeon either, but i did not beat the game yet.
i read somewhere before that you need a item from the area that opens up once you beat her, i did only find a dropdown spell there tho. and an unkillable fish..or i was not persistent enough
- Go back to the abandon fort, there are two parts. One part lead to library and the other lead to courtyard (blocked by boxes but now can breakthrough with the axe got from cultivation center).

- The fish is unkillable, but still dropping item if you hit it enough.

- You need to defeat the final boss once before you can get to bonus dungeon by talking to octopus girl

Reactions: alchene and Mahru

HeRich02

May 22, 2020
Nice game.However, I'm currently stuck at the menu and after confirming I'm in keyboard mode and spamming every keys found on my keyboard, no key acts as the OK button:/
Well I guess I will just reinstall...
Oh no...it still doesn't work :/
Well maybe I have to wait for the next update:d

Last edited:

PixelBuster

Aug 15, 2020
- You need to defeat the final boss once before you can get to bonus dungeon by talking to octopus girl
Hmm weird.
On my old ver1.0 save i did finish the game so the old file does not work it seem. And the save from here includes the full Gallery which means the final boss should have been defeated there aswell (even tho the Plant Girl is still in her Arena).

So i need to defeat that pain in the ass Boss AGAIN and hope that it works....urgh.

Mahru

Jan 10, 2018
I had no old Save, i started with this Version and thanks to Vuongs completed it now aswell :)

I can confirm that you can enter the Bonus Dungeon after clearing the Game.

PixelBuster

Aug 15, 2020
I had no old Save, i started with this Version and thanks to Vuongs completed it now aswell :)

I can confirm that you can enter the Bonus Dungeon after clearing the Game.
Well in that case i can delete my old save because with it i cant enter for some reason. Maybe older version saves aint compatible or something ? And the save here in this thread also wont let me enter the dungeon which means i need to kill the most annoying Boss again and the chase after that....great. -.-

Akiii

Jul 13, 2020
game is good, that much is for sure!

but does anyone know what the symbols mean when youre being attacked by monsters???

noobtastic

Jun 24, 2017
so is there a way to view all of the extra scenes, like with the enemy girls who get captured by other enemy monsters? I remember in the first game the dev included a hidden cave you could acess after beating the main story to see those, but it didn't include all of the scenes. Did he do that again in this one, or can you actually see all of them now?

PixelBuster

Aug 15, 2020
so is there a way to view all of the extra scenes, like with the enemy girls who get captured by other enemy monsters? I remember in the first game the dev included a hidden cave you could acess after beating the main story to see those, but it didn't include all of the scenes. Did he do that again in this one, or can you actually see all of them now?
The last level of the Bonus Dungeon has the extra room again.I dont know if it includes all scenes tho.

Reactions: noobtastic
Mar 1, 2020
If I haven't messed up, here is the edited save right after the intro with 100+ stat-stick equipped with extra dash and casting mana regeneration

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes