AyItsYoBoi

Jun 29, 2017
I find this game kind of frustrating because you can practically only get raped once before needing to run back to heal up. Anymore after that leads to defeat and needing to load back a previous save.

Reactions: Flabergasts

kyoh21

Jul 26, 2018
Can you actually view the CGs in the gallery? I've found the gallery in the cauldron, but I can't seem to replay the CG or see anything beyond the preview. Is that all there is or am I derping this?

HornyJail

Oct 2, 2018
either the game got technical problems or im doing something wrong cuz the screen size resets after death and cgs dont turn on even though i select it on the menu.

edit : nvm , just have to start a new save. like that makes sense.

Last edited:

keff

Jan 21, 2018
where's the gallery at? i tried the completed save and the only thing i could figure out how to access was a preview of one cg. is there no way to see all the animations?

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
where's the gallery at? i tried the completed save and the only thing i could figure out how to access was a preview of one cg. is there no way to see all the animations?
Main Menu -> Options -> Journal
Left and right arrow keys cycle through the enemies, while the up and down arrow keys cycle through that enemy's animations.
On some enemies you can press the action key (default A) to hide the text.
_______________________________________________________________________________________
anyone know how to rape in futa? i press C but all the time they kill me xD
so what i can do in futa mode? (other than i cant use magic) or fuck the monsters?
There aren't that many girls you can do this to, as you can only do it to the girls who are stuck being fucked by the plants and monsters after freeing them, but three of them can easily be found by teleporting to the Lily Cave point (under the 6th area) and running to the right and then dropping down.
Please try reading the rest of the thread first next time.

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes