BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
but the problem im having is janky controls
There is an option to reassign the controls under Options. It easily helped me take the gameplay from 'annoyingly jumbled fingers' to 'comfortable and relaxed'. Try doing that and see if that makes it easier.

sharpys

May 21, 2017
No offense to Misinkoujou: his sprite work is great but game design feels like garbage due to its over reliance on GOR to get the H stuff. And don't even get me started on the many potential QOLs that he could've taken advantage of such as HP gain during raping monster girls or high damage resistance during that useless "receptive" mode. Also restarting at last save point instead of going straight to main menu to slam the reload button is another missed QOL opportunity.

Some great stuff surrounded by the small little shit that makes it an annoyance to play. I couldn't even be bothered to try to cheat engine this.

Edit:
Nvm it's a simple double value

Last edited:

jintoya

Aug 5, 2018
There is an option to reassign the controls under Options. It easily helped me take the gameplay from 'annoyingly jumbled fingers' to 'comfortable and relaxed'. Try doing that and see if that makes it easier.
that was among the first things i did, my problem is not with button placement but with responsiveness and how they work
example:
the game has running attacks...this is fine, you have to be running to do it...the problem is that sprinting requires a button press, attacking requires one too...now this is an issue that can be solved by layout...but it isn't natural feeling to my hand in all the ways i tried it...so it would seem that there is a "correct" layout the author had in mind when designing the button configurations.
the result is that i never use that configuration because i have trouble hitting B and X at the same time.
i put casting on LB because its easy to hit with X for spell casting...but this leaves me with the issue of evade and jump...i could put jump on B but it gets me killed allot when i instinctively revert to A...years of gaming memory muscle buildup is hard to break overnight...it doesn't really matter anymore though as i have put this game down when the health value didn't show up on CE easily...i lost interest and have no intention of playing this again...i refer to these (to my Fiance) as "great idea, great look, great characters...ruined by bad implementation" and this is an example of that exactly.
i love everything about the game...except game-play itself...which is too bad...i really tried to like this game.

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
that was among the first things i did, my problem is not with button placement but with responsiveness and how they work
example:
the game has running attacks...this is fine, you have to be running to do it...the problem is that sprinting requires a button press, attacking requires one too...now this is an issue that can be solved by layout...but it isn't natural feeling to my hand in all the ways i tried it...so it would seem that there is a "correct" layout the author had in mind when designing the button configurations.
the result is that i never use that configuration because i have trouble hitting B and X at the same time.
i put casting on LB because its easy to hit with X for spell casting...but this leaves me with the issue of evade and jump...i could put jump on B but it gets me killed allot when i instinctively revert to A...years of gaming memory muscle buildup is hard to break overnight...it doesn't really matter anymore though as i have put this game down when the health value didn't show up on CE easily...i lost interest and have no intention of playing this again...i refer to these (to my Fiance) as "great idea, great look, great characters...ruined by bad implementation" and this is an example of that exactly.
i love everything about the game...except game-play itself...which is too bad...i really tried to like this game.
Ah yeah, I generally don't use a controller for this type of game so I hadn't though about a possible conflict in the way the controls work with a controller. All I can recommend then is trying this game with a keyboard instead of a controller.

eyecourt

May 21, 2017
Where can I get the animations where the main character is the dick girl? The current gallery only has the player character getting raped by the dick girls.

I really don't wanna have to hunt for it.

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
Where can I get the animations where the main character is the dick girl? The current gallery only has the player character getting raped by the dick girls.

I really don't wanna have to hunt for it.
There aren't that many girls you can do this to, as you can only do it to the girls who are stuck being fucked by the plants and monsters after freeing them, but three of them can easily be found by teleporting to the Lily Cave point (under the 6th area) and running to the right and then dropping down.

Reactions: Realsyct

mullovergem

May 17, 2018
There aren't that many girls you can do this to, as you can only do it to the girls who are stuck being fucked by the plants and monsters after freeing them, but three of them can easily be found by teleporting to the Lily Cave point (under the 6th area) and running to the right and then dropping down.
I wasn't able to figure out how to do that, what button do you press? I'm also not sure how to use health items.

Peanut Prophet

Dec 1, 2017
(a sense for locating secrets and hidden things that i developed playing LOZ when i was a kid gained me the whip and several hidden bonus orbs already, did you find the one at the bottom of the pit that you have to crawl into a hidden tunnel on the left of the pit to get?) edit: look for a spot in the thorn cave where the water splits on a pillar and the right pit has an enemy being pounded...the other side is the pit with the orb.

that would be handy if i could get near her, but the dumb rock drop attack, vine and then while im recovering from that, the leaf attack generally keep me at the back of the arena until i get grabbed and die...i grew up on side-scrolling platformers, and there are too many times where i have to take a breath and accept that the game was designed to punish you...its not difficulty to get hit by an enemy you can not see, or could not avoid...its bad game design to put the enemy there in the first place, and that compounded with controls that fight me every step of the way...i just dont know that the game is worth playing...at this point its a boxing match with me VS disinterest.

Edit#2: nope, even knowing that the whip kills her in a few shots, i was killed via stunlock several times before being able to get more than 3 hits in and i just find this game to be unacceptibly frustrating...i love the visuals, but wont be playing this game legitimately, instead im just going to open up cheat engine and find the health values...also the sex mechanic only works like 1/2 the time, and when it does work, it just sits on repeat until you try to fight it and die for me, i dont know that this is the intent, but i have been doing a virgin run because i cannot survive the convoluted H-system the author used...i really wanted to like this game.
i love the idea of playing as a cute witch, i love the setting, the combat mechanics, and if they were executed in a way that i can describe as "not like being fisted by the hulk" then id continue...but now im going to cheat, just to see the content beyond this headache of a boss...il edit this if it improves, if not, i dropped the game.
what difficulty are you on? This game is pretty brutal on anything other than easy.

for anyone stuck on the first boss, the acorns always fall in the same spot, and the leaves can be ducked under. the vine is fairly slow, so I bait it to the far left and get hits in while it's coming back.

eyecourt

May 21, 2017
I wasn't able to figure out how to do that, what button do you press? I'm also not sure how to use health items.
Free them and press the incantation button while affected by the Futanari Lily spell. Despite there being 4 of them trapped, freeing the warrior girl will only have her attack you.

Strange how that didn't get added to the gallery yet everything is...

Last edited:

morbidpenguin

Nov 12, 2017
so I'm trying to figure out what it is and how to do it again, but I remember when a monster grappled me, it flashes the magic wand symbol to signify you're supposed to mash the attack key to escape. Somehow, it changed over to a heart symbol but I can't remember how I did it or what it means

Goblin Slayer

Aug 4, 2017
TIP: Use crouch+jump at the same time once an enemy grapples the protagonist to enter "submit" mode that way she wont loose life while having sex, to escape that mode press again crouch+jump and mash attack button.

TIP2: since I see some people doesnt "have working controller" remember to press backspace once you enter the game main menu and you will hear a sound, then your controller will be working so go to setting and rebind the controller to you liking.

4.20 star(s) 19 Votes