songoffun

Jun 13, 2017
I've loaded the full save and I can see the pixel art but is there anyway to see the actual cg in that?

Glorified_ignorance

Mar 28, 2019
Oh now I remember, tried this one in Japanese still got save file lying around. But something was bothered me with this one so I deleted it lol

i try to play with controller but it doesn't detect it can someone help me?
In similar cases such as yours I personally use : Controller Companion.

I set buttons the way I see fit every time. Maybe it will help you, its handy stuff.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
My 360 pad works fine, but you might need a XInput one like it. Maybe it's not there is the pad isn't recognised but you press backspace to switch between keyboard and controller, you can see it on the top of the screenshot here.

If my pad doesn't work I use .

Reactions: Courier_Young

LEET

May 29, 2017
A bit annoying to change language. Hitting A does nothing and the game just refuses to work.

Blademaster15

Nov 12, 2017
Okay, so in the full save, you can find the CG by interacting with that big pot in the room below the crystals at the Starting Area, past another girl. However, I don't have a clue where you view the animations from.

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
Okay, so in the full save, you can find the CG by interacting with that big pot in the room below the crystals at the Starting Area, past another girl. However, I don't have a clue where you view the animations from.
Main Menu -> Options -> Journal
Left and right arrow keys cycle through the enemies, while the up and down arrow keys cycle through that enemy's animations.
On some enemies you can press the action key (default A) to hide the text.

Reactions: Realsyct

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Might see if a new extract will do something. Seems like something messed up.
There's also the config save, same place as the actual save...

C:\Users\YourNameHere\AppData\Local\flowerwitch

Delete that to reset all the setting and options. Just tried it all again to make sure, it should be A and S by default.

LEET

May 29, 2017
I hit the S key and it isn't going out of options to change my language.
There's also the config save, same place as the actual save...

C:\Users\YourNameHere\AppData\Local\flowerwitch

Delete that to reset all the setting and options. Just tried it all again to make sure, it should be A and S by default.
Thanks, that worked out.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
'One day, they come across a white flower that they have never seen before.
Its pollen had the power to put monsters into heat to violate humans...'

Of course it does....because no game starts with a cup of tea and sex in the missionary position for the sole purposes of procreation. :LOL:

Always something imaginative like 'FLOWER POLLEN MAKES YOU GROW A DICK!!!', 'A DEMON GIVES YOU SEXUAL POWERS!!!' RADIATION HAS TURNED ALL FISH INTO BUXOM WOMEN WITH A CLEAVAGE YOU CAN SKI DOWN!!!' :sneaky: I'm not saying that's a bad thing or complaining btw.

That last one does not exist as a game. Any potential game devs reading this please do not make a game where you are a fisherman and that happens, it was a joke idea.

• Haha
Reactions: garfield21

jintoya

Aug 5, 2018
i set it to easy, and have played allot of games like this in the past, but the problem im having is janky controls.
1st boss kills me consistently before i can hit her due to being thrown back a quarter mile whenever i jump to avoid anything
tree blocks me from seeing the vine that is omnipresent on the battlefield and with the falling rocks...will keep you at the back of the arena.
the controls are not tight, the hitboxes are inaccurate...the platforming feels bad due to bad controls.
then there is the level design...the game suffers from "get smacked, fall to the bottom and learn by failing." not trial and error.
the difference is that there is no way to know when an enemy is going to hit you during a platforming segment from off screen and cause you to plummet to the bottom and try again NOW armed with the knowlege that the enemy is there...i never had the opportunity to succeed the first time via skill alone.

i am tempted to put the game down before i see myself through the first boss, this is not due to crashing headlong into a brick wall...but rather because of frustrating controls, being punished for doing the thing im supposed to do, strange unexplained H-mechanics (in game) and no idea if there is some progress mechanism that i am just outright missing...i see statistics...but dont know if they are relevant in any way.

Reactions: ThisIsMe88

moned

Sep 16, 2017
i set it to easy, and have played allot of games like this in the past, but the problem im having is janky controls.
1st boss kills me consistently before i can hit her due to being thrown back a quarter mile whenever i jump to avoid anything
tree blocks me from seeing the vine that is omnipresent on the battlefield and with the falling rocks...will keep you at the back of the arena.
the controls are not tight, the hitboxes are inaccurate...the platforming feels bad due to bad controls.
then there is the level design...the game suffers from "get smacked, fall to the bottom and learn by failing." not trial and error.
the difference is that there is no way to know when an enemy is going to hit you during a platforming segment from off screen and cause you to plummet to the bottom and try again NOW armed with the knowlege that the enemy is there...i never had the opportunity to succeed the first time via skill alone.

i am tempted to put the game down before i see myself through the first boss, this is not due to crashing headlong into a brick wall...but rather because of frustrating controls, being punished for doing the thing im supposed to do, strange unexplained H-mechanics (in game) and no idea if there is some progress mechanism that i am just outright missing...i see statistics...but dont know if they are relevant in any way.
Yeah this one is hard. H-mechanic is mash attack button (x) to escape, but it drains your health while grappled so you only really get one go.

The first boss needs you to get the thorn whip. You needed to go down and to the left in the cave instead of rushing the boss. The whip takes her down in 4-6 hits.

jintoya

Aug 5, 2018
Yeah this one is hard. H-mechanic is mash attack button (x) to escape, but it drains your health while grappled so you only really get one go.

The first boss needs you to get the thorn whip. You needed to go down and to the left in the cave instead of rushing the boss. The whip takes her down in 4-6 hits.
(a sense for locating secrets and hidden things that i developed playing LOZ when i was a kid gained me the whip and several hidden bonus orbs already, did you find the one at the bottom of the pit that you have to crawl into a hidden tunnel on the left of the pit to get?) edit: look for a spot in the thorn cave where the water splits on a pillar and the right pit has an enemy being pounded...the other side is the pit with the orb.

that would be handy if i could get near her, but the dumb rock drop attack, vine and then while im recovering from that, the leaf attack generally keep me at the back of the arena until i get grabbed and die...i grew up on side-scrolling platformers, and there are too many times where i have to take a breath and accept that the game was designed to punish you...its not difficulty to get hit by an enemy you can not see, or could not avoid...its bad game design to put the enemy there in the first place, and that compounded with controls that fight me every step of the way...i just dont know that the game is worth playing...at this point its a boxing match with me VS disinterest.

Edit#2: nope, even knowing that the whip kills her in a few shots, i was killed via stunlock several times before being able to get more than 3 hits in and i just find this game to be unacceptibly frustrating...i love the visuals, but wont be playing this game legitimately, instead im just going to open up cheat engine and find the health values...also the sex mechanic only works like 1/2 the time, and when it does work, it just sits on repeat until you try to fight it and die for me, i dont know that this is the intent, but i have been doing a virgin run because i cannot survive the convoluted H-system the author used...i really wanted to like this game.
i love the idea of playing as a cute witch, i love the setting, the combat mechanics, and if they were executed in a way that i can describe as "not like being fisted by the hulk" then id continue...but now im going to cheat, just to see the content beyond this headache of a boss...il edit this if it improves, if not, i dropped the game.

Last edited:

dbomb

Jul 22, 2017
I've loaded the full save and I can see the pixel art but is there anyway to see the actual cg in that?
The save should have you at the starter area. Drop down the left and immediately turn right to enter the lab area with the necromancer girl. Go to the cauldron and interact with it and pick look inside (first option)

4.20 star(s) 19 Votes