leweder

Dec 8, 2018
how the hell do you get to the 4th rest area in the end game cave?! i've been running through 3 same stupid rooms for days, and i beaten around 100 room or more and the octopus girl won't give me any item. (im uising version2.4)
Although I mentioned most of this stuff in my earlier post, I know how confusing it can be, so here it is organized "nicely":
1.Finish the game, after credits, load back from the main menu and save.
*IMPORTANT* - make sure you have gotten the rose bottle from the Succubus and the Oil bottle from the Necromancer, before going for the cave, as some people over at ulmf forums mentioned those as required for progressing in the cave.
2. After finishing the game there is a chance for new dialogue from the pirate while going through the dungeon, after around 45 rooms when talking to her she gives the incense.
*PROBABLY IMPORTANT* - I exited after finding 3 different save rooms and she stopped giving new dialogue, saved and then went back from 0 into the cave. On the next run around room 50 she gave the item and I exited the dungeon again to check it out - it seems to count for futa stats, so if you want to have stats with only the master don't use it.
3. Enter the dungeon again starting from 0.
4. After around 60 rooms there is a chance for the 4th rest area to spawn BUT only when exiting from the starting rooms of the dungeon, so either the 1st rest point, or the first set of fight rooms.

To maximize your chances you would go to the 1st rest room, fight through until the 2nd rest point, go back where you came from, fight to the 1st rest room again, then repeat this as many times as it takes. Only once you have found the "new" 4th rest point can you finally save. The dev said that "depth explored" has an impact on your chances for the 4th room, but he has not shared exactly how it works (presumably the greater the depth the higher your chances). Because of this it may not be a bad idea to exit the dungeon if you reach room 99 and still haven't found the 4th rest room, so that you can at least save the increase in your "depth explored" stat for a better chance next time.

well shit, guess i got to restart the whole game cause i fucked a few elfs on my way to the final, thanks for the asnwer
Just so we are clear, of the sex/futa/kiss stats, only the futa stat needs to be 0 before the final boss in order to get the extra CG at the end credits scene. If you happen to get that first stat with the *secret* boss you can still get the extra CG when beating the final boss again (I know cause it worked for me).

Reactions: VioletLilac

leweder

Dec 8, 2018
Not sure if this is known but at main menu if you change input to gamepad and press enter you unlock full gallery
Correct, it is the same for Flower Fairy (Flower Witch is the sequel to that game).
But be aware that this does not unlock all items.
Also the gallery does not include all H-animations.
CG's are also not viewable from the gallery (can be viewed from the pot, but require unlocking trough gameplay first).

Sirwuftafufta

Jun 6, 2017
Go to Elder Valley, drop down alongside the waterfall, follow left to the exit-enter Underground Lake area, drop down-right, continue right then down alongside the next waterfall.
If you want you can copy this explanation+images and post it in the game discussion thread, in case someone else gets stuck with this. I'm too lazy re-post this there.
View attachment 848244
View attachment 848246
View attachment 848247
View attachment 848248
View attachment 848249
I was struggling with one of the orbs in particular, B7, the magic attack orb in the underground lake, and Leweder was kind enough to provide a more thorough guide for that one in a message! They requested I post it here for them to save them the effort of reposting, which is only fair for how much they went out of their way to help me.

Sirwuftafufta

Jun 6, 2017
Is there a new game+ feature somewhere, or do I have to restart the game from scratch to get the ending 22 picture?

justTx

Jan 21, 2020
Anyone have any tips on this boss? Couldn't find anything anywhere, hopefully it wasn't that I overlooked.
Got a weapon that has 3 slots but it didn't do much damage. The strongest one doesn't bring her down either.
Could really use some advice here, please and thanks. I'm on Hard difficulty btw (which I regret but can't bother to restart)

Mar 1, 2020
Anyone have any tips on this boss?
I think for this one I would use something high-power like Sakura magic flower for dash-attack. Drop and move between platforms and attack the boss as it follows you.
Edit: main objective btw if you didn't realize and if I recall correctly, is to destroy small crystals and then big main crystal. You can defeat the boss girl first or skip it

Last edited:
Reactions: leweder and justTx
Feb 2, 2018
So what's the story relationship between this game and Flower FairY? I'm currently in the middle of a Flower FairY playthrough, so I don't know anything about this one yet.

anonymous558

Jun 6, 2018
I'm having a bit of trouble progressing. I'm at the underground lake, and I just KILLED the pirate boss, with the tentacles off to the left.

I didn't kill the tentacles off to the left, because I figured the fight was over and there was no need to. The problem is, the tentacle wall in the prior area is still present, so I can't proceed. Going back into the boss room results in the tentacles on the left looking dead, and no amount of attacks can kill them seemingly.

How am I supposed to get rid of the tentacle wall?

Vuongs

Aug 24, 2017
I'm having a bit of trouble progressing. I'm at the underground lake, and I just KILLED the pirate boss, with the tentacles off to the left.

I didn't kill the tentacles off to the left, because I figured the fight was over and there was no need to. The problem is, the tentacle wall in the prior area is still present, so I can't proceed. Going back into the boss room results in the tentacles on the left looking dead, and no amount of attacks can kill them seemingly.

How am I supposed to get rid of the tentacle wall?
To get rid of tentacle wall: go back home, the pirate girl now staying there -> talking to her and she will tell you about a flower destroying her ship -> now the tentacle wall disappear and you can go to a dungeon to get lotus flower power

To progressing: from Stone Bridge Station -> go left to Lower Old Canopy -> go left and then go up to Upper Old Canopy and process from there to Spider nest

leweder

Dec 8, 2018
Lewder Thanks a lot man
Holy shit, is this one-man army dev??
Pretty much. Programming and art is the dev's. Music is not.
*Pro tip: "readme" files usually have the "suspects" information, if *puts on glasses :cool:* you can read *CSI Miami opening title starts playing*.
To be fair the readme is not in English, but I'm sure you can figure it out from there :)

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes