Dialo1234

Aug 9, 2018
I arrived at the Elf Village, defeated the pirate and can't seem to proceed from there. Any help? The save files doesn't work for me, my save file is data.win while the save file is data.bin.

Mar 1, 2020
I arrived at the Elf Village, defeated the pirate and can't seem to proceed from there. Any help? The save files doesn't work for me, my save file is data.win while the save file is data.bin.
data.win is not a savefile - it is game's resource files, so do not replace it D: To get past elf village if I recall you need to go through somewhat weird passage (just some non-straight path) and there should be Boss huge tree-insect and pink magic girl.
Save file path for me is something like C:\Users\CurrentUser\AppData\Local\flowerwitch and there should be data.bin

Dialo1234

Aug 9, 2018
data.win is not a savefile - it is game's resource files, so do not replace it D: To get past elf village if I recall you need to go through somewhat weird passage (just some non-straight path) and there should be Boss huge tree-insect and pink magic girl.
Save file path for me is something like C:\Users\CurrentUser\AppData\Local\flowerwitch and there should be data.bin
I found the data, thanks alot for the help :D but quite sad I had to rely on the save file, really wanted to complete the game.

Last edited:

Alumi13

Jul 6, 2019
So it's a temporary thing right? Or it can be avoided as long as you don't touch the pollen? I guess I'll try it out
Why avoid the pollen? "Just a smell won't hurt."

Seriously though, that's probably how I got most, if not all of my fetishes.

TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
Is there actually any effect of being polluted?
All enemy girls seem to still use their futa attack, while the MC stays a girl.

Mar 1, 2020
Is there actually any effect of being polluted?
All enemy girls seem to still use their futa attack, while the MC stays a girl.
Magic malfunctions and MC can press Magic button near some downed girls (purple rogue, red magic girl in tree-insect boss, pregnant elf...) to relieve herself.

Eicosa

Jun 1, 2018
Man, i cant even beat the first boss on EASY.
- I got all the powerups i could find from earlier in the level
- I use dash-uppercut where i can but i usually get hit by projectiles or the tentacle thing before i can land it
- after landing dash uppercut immediately get wrecked by big tentacle melee knockback

how are you guys doing this

Mar 1, 2020
Man, i cant even beat the first boss on EASY.
- I got all the powerups i could find from earlier in the level
If I recall, I used to jump-spin in the bosses' face, then immediately dash-uppercut back. Hope you are not missing that you can chant-shoot sunflower seeds.
I admit, 1st boss is rather difficult for this game. One of the most difficult perhaps, looking back on my first playthrough, I'd rank it 3rd in difficulty, second boss would be ranked 2nd, and final ranked 1st.
There are also edited saves in earlier post , where you can equip strong staffs from pink crystal inventory.

Reactions: Eicosa
Feb 2, 2018
Why does Nieko feel like she has so much health -_- It took me like 5 tries to finally beat her because she just wouldn't die and eventually spammed the entire arena with other monsters.

Also, the Nieko cauldron thing isn't there even though I beat Nieko and talked to her/flicked the lever to unlock the floral rift area. Are there any other conditions for the cauldron to appear?

Last edited:
Mar 1, 2020
Are there any other conditions for the cauldron to appear?
Trigger for Cauldron to appear seems to be the event when you first time walk into a room where Master fought and got "snatched" by Lily Fairy, and there's left her hat on her wand. At least that's what it seem to me after I did some testing few months ago.
And yes, to me it also feels like Nieko has a lot of health.

HornyJail

Oct 2, 2018
man can we get this man's game on side scrolling and platformer tags already ? anyway of doing that myself ?

Reactions: Nghtly

cagastiano

Apr 8, 2021
can someone tell me if theres another new game that will continue with this? for me it was a really good game and i wanna know if the creator is going to continue... if someone knows where to check out i would be so grateful...

Mar 1, 2020
can someone tell me if theres another new game that will continue with this? for me it was a really good game and i wanna know if the creator is going to continue... if someone knows where to check out i would be so grateful...
I think I saw a couple of screenshots from supposedly their next project soooome time ago. Same artstyle, there was a girl in a meadow, centaur (futanari?) nearby, isometric perspective. But thats just coming from me, and my memory not perfect, so... :p

Reactions: cagastiano

cagastiano

Apr 8, 2021
I think I saw a couple of screenshots from supposedly their next project soooome time ago. Same artstyle, there was a girl in a meadow, centaur (futanari?) nearby, isometric perspective. But thats just coming from me, and my memory not perfect, so... :p
thanks bro, i was searching for a page or something like that to know some reveals or anything like that, but with your comment im still with hope

justTx

Jan 21, 2020
thanks bro, i was searching for a page or something like that to know some reveals or anything like that, but with your comment im still with hope
This is what I found on their page (Searched the title, went to DL site, then to website listed there) :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes