Mar 1, 2020
So im far in the game and i see much stuff about the futa mode but how do i get it?
Get hit by pollen from white flower with your skirt gone.

Futanari-mode can be used to have H with some girls you free from flower tentacles by pressing "cast" button near them.

Reactions: Furabia

McHuman

Nov 8, 2019
Is it just me or are the bosses in this game fucking ridiculously hard and completely unfair. Like the second boss if I'm hit even once I basically instantly die cause they just constantly hit me before I can even get up and HP in this game is just a lie cause if you get hit 3 times you die unless you can spam attack in the not even a second it takes for your health to drain. Like how the hell do you even deal with the second boss, the add has completely insane range and if you're attacking the boss and she decides to charge your just fucked cause dodging is a joke and you cant jump fast enough to get over so you just get knocked down, hit again when you try getting up, and by that point you're either knocked off the arena or dead.

Vuongs

Aug 24, 2017
Is it just me or are the bosses in this game fucking ridiculously hard and completely unfair. Like the second boss if I'm hit even once I basically instantly die cause they just constantly hit me before I can even get up and HP in this game is just a lie cause if you get hit 3 times you die unless you can spam attack in the not even a second it takes for your health to drain. Like how the hell do you even deal with the second boss, the add has completely insane range and if you're attacking the boss and she decides to charge your just fucked cause dodging is a joke and you cant jump fast enough to get over so you just get knocked down, hit again when you try getting up, and by that point you're either knocked off the arena or dead.
Learn how to use the "uppercut" move (press attack while evade). Combine with precise timing you can dodge boss attacks with invisible-frame while still deal a TON of damage. I kill the second boss in easy mode with just 2 uppercut.
This move also very useful in the situation where you need to reach a high place.

Last edited:

McHuman

Nov 8, 2019
Learn how to use the "uppercut" move (press attack while evade). Combine with precise timing you can dodge boss attacks with invisible-frame while still deal a TON of damage. I kill the second boss in easy mode with just 2 uppercut.
This move also very useful in the situation where you need to reach a high place.
Huh, honestly didn't even know that attack was a thing. Or well, I knew it was a thing just not how to do it cause I only ever did it before when I was spamming buttons trying to figure out how to play before I managed to get English working.

zufield

Mar 6, 2018
Does anyone have a save with the conditions for Ending 22 cleared, right before the final boss?

zufield

Mar 6, 2018
Managed to do it with one of your saves. Shame Kurosane isn't hanging around the house after the end of the game!

Sidurie

Jan 7, 2020
Is there a "background art" gallery for this game like there was for Flower Fairy? Girls doing each other, etc.

Some of my favorite scenes like the girl furiously masturbating at the Old Canopy (the one that drops a flower), and the Succubus intro where she keeps nailing the spearwoman, can't be found anywhere after clearing those areas.

Also, can the Forest Witch be found anywhere besides the final boss room?

Edit: The girl at the Old Canopy turned out to be an actual boss so you can fight her again. Still can't find a way to review the Succubus intro animation though; the boss refight option just takes you straight into the battle room.

Last edited:

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Marakalaid There are two galleries....sort of: one can be accessed via the , the other is a at the end of the endgame dungeon ("background" NPC animations). The room is up and left from the save crystal in the last rest room (the one with octo-girl).

Thing is, if by "succubus" you mean Lily (the "bats"-centric boss), then I can tell you right away that neither gallery has her do anything with anyone aside from MC.

Sidurie

Jan 7, 2020
the other is a at the end of the endgame dungeon ("background" NPC animations). The room is up and left from the save crystal in the last rest room (the one with octo-girl).
Cheers. I'm currently going through the end-game maze but it doesn't seem to go beyond level 99. The floors change but the number won't increase any further. What am I missing here?

The Octo-girl gave me an incense at some point, but there hasn't been any further rewards from her.

Edit: Been stuck at "level 99" for about half an hour now, tried taking different doors and going different directions but nothing happened and I died eventually. Those fall rooms are some bullshit, let me tell you.

Thing is, if by "succubus" you mean Lily (the "bats"-centric boss), then I can tell you right away that neither gallery has her do anything with anyone aside from MC.
Unfortunate. It's the animation that plays the room before the boss fight, where the protagonist asks her what a succubus is doing at the mountain.

Last edited:

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Marakalaid Did you follow all the rules of the endgame dungeon? If I recall correctly, they are:

1. Every time you leave the dungeon you lose your progress in it (the last crystal room being the exception);
2. Every time you save at a crystal your level count gets halved;
3. (the one I suspect you might have missed) You need to talk to the octo-girl 4 times as you descend, she spawns in the crystal rooms (a good indicator of whether you are progressing is whether her lines change);

Sidurie

Jan 7, 2020
Did you follow all the rules of the endgame dungeon?
No problems according to what you listed. I never saved nor left the dungeon, and spoke to the girl every time it landed me on a save room. She just said "there are a lot of humanoids here" or somesuch.

No matter how many rooms I went through, it just flashed "Lily Cave Floor 99" on screen. I'll try running it again later and see if anything changes...

Last edited:
Mar 1, 2020
Some of my favorite scenes like the girl furiously masturbating at the Old Canopy (the one that drops a flower), and the Succubus intro where she keeps nailing the spearwoman, can't be found anywhere after clearing those areas.
Succubat+Spearwoman can only be seen first time you go to Succubat boss room as far as I can tell. So I made edited NewGame+-like savefiles for this case previously here.

Sidurie

Jan 7, 2020
Succubat+Spearwoman can only be seen first time you go to Succubat boss room as far as I can tell. So I made edited NewGame+-like savefiles for this case previously here.
Cheers, I guess I'll just have to resort to using a different save for that animation. You'd think the developer would've learned a thing or two from the first game.

I was also finally able to reach the Lily Cave Depths after what felt like an eternity. Is there a trick to defeating the hidden boss at the bottom, though? After dealing enough damage it just seems like she goes invulnerable.

leweder

Dec 8, 2018
Cheers, I guess I'll just have to resort to using a different save for that animation. You'd think the developer would've learned a thing or two from the first game.

I was also finally able to reach the Lily Cave Depths after what felt like an eternity. Is there a trick to defeating the hidden boss at the bottom, though? After dealing enough damage it just seems like she goes invulnerable.
You need to have "polinated" status from either the white flowers that make pollen or by using the magic flower Twilight Lily, then when she is down initiate "H" with her before she can get back up, after that "love" scene the screen should fade to black.

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes