2.80 star(s) 25 Votes
Oct 17, 2017
Game was straight hot garbage. All the scenes you wanted to see, the artist couldn't be bothered to draw art. The story of the game wasn't the cuckolding, the game ITSELF was.

How the hell you going to chibi up two big tittied fox girls, SHOW you that they're at a gangbang, and NOT draw art for it. Straight trash. lol

cho'gall

Jan 23, 2019
Game was straight hot garbage. All the scenes you wanted to see, the artist couldn't be bothered to draw art. The story of the game wasn't the cuckolding, the game ITSELF was.

How the hell you going to chibi up two big tittied fox girls, SHOW you that they're at a gangbang, and NOT draw art for it. Straight trash. lol
You need to cool your jets

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
Well, that or they just know it's only a game and they don't take it too seriously ? ;)
Not my kind of thing but i assume everyone have they own gig...
I am very sorry, but representing your opinion in the form of "only a game" and not being inclusive is...?
You guessed it.. bad.

Enshin

Jul 29, 2017
Ngl, I knew what I was getting into, still a mix between disappointed and sad. Like on one hand, damn Anon got like the shittiest life I've ever seen, like how do you get married and your wife still hits you with the 'KYA'? On the other hand tho, like... where's the scenes? Not even asking for much, but just getting a hint at sex is kinda not the wave. But w.e. still was pretty solid for what is supposed to be a free game anyway, and at least they kept it short and simple. Could've been drawn out for no feasible reason.

Reactions: cho'gall

twinklecake

May 21, 2018
Just here to say I'd love to play another short game like this by the same dev. Sana is probably a full-time endeavor but if there's any burnout on that front: boy am I ready to watch a brand new pretend-LI get double-dogged by a pair of African-American gentlemen.

Reactions: cho'gall
2.80 star(s) 25 Votes