4.30 star(s) 41 Votes

MobileGrunt

Oct 5, 2019
Combat is atrocious, if you fail you have to start all battles in the one all over again? No thanks. Rather retry whichever one I failed at, especially without being able to see how they characters will fly.

Reactions: sheilablows

candy76041820

Jun 1, 2019
Official translations (to EN and CHS) seem to have just been published. Executable verison (according to right click -> properties -> details) is 4.7.2.65147 instead of 4.7.1.1607.

Reactions: Tom9k9

K3NJ1

I'm so smart it hurts
Modder
Donor
Jul 26, 2018
OP Updated With Official DLSite Translations.

EDIT: My mistake they are not Official DLsite translations

Last edited:

SebasL

Jul 21, 2017
oh sh#t, i just downloaded this yesterday. then this happens a version with good translation, well
oh shit, here we go again

gdrocker

Nov 17, 2018
Official translation for one of my favorite games? Fuck yeah.
Guess I'm re-downloading this later tonight.

moohoo

May 13, 2018
Which of the links is the new translation? Both the Mega and the Nopy links are 4.7.1.1607 and have the note from the old translation still in them.

K3NJ1

I'm so smart it hurts
Modder
Donor
Jul 26, 2018
Ooh an official English translation?
Sweet. This has been my favourite hentai game forever!
oh sh#t, i just downloaded this yesterday. then this happens a version with good translation, well
oh shit, here we go again
Official translation for one of my favorite games? Fuck yeah.
Guess I'm re-downloading this later tonight.
Which of the links is the new translation? Both the Mega and the Nopy links are 4.7.1.1607 and have the note from the old translation still in them.
I made a mistake in uploading this as official DLsite Translation, It's not. request has been made to get the official ones I mistook the MEGA provided with it as Eng/Chinese Translation from DLsite. My apologies.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
I made a mistake in uploading this as official DLsite Translation, It's not. request has been made to get the official ones I mistook the MEGA provided with it as Eng/Chinese Translation from DLsite. My apologies.
Ah okay, I noticed that in the readme.
Still cool though.

Reactions: K3NJ1

ricchie

Jul 25, 2018
dont worry , everyone makes mistakes. I was reminded this game existed time to replay it >: D

candy76041820

Jun 1, 2019
Ah, my bad. Incorrectly copypasted the old 4.7.1.1607 link which I downloaded for comparison.
Also, feel free to close the request I posted.

Jan 14, 2018
There are too many tentacle monsters, so to create balance in the universe, the Japanese needs to start making monsters that consists solely of pussies. It should be pretty easy since the entire monster would be censored.

EldZ

Aug 19, 2017
An unlocked save comes in the download, you can choose to use it or not.
Does it? I'm having a hard time finding this. Keeps loading up a previously saved game.

Nevermind, found it! Thanks for bringing attention to this though.

K3NJ1

I'm so smart it hurts
Modder
Donor
Jul 26, 2018
Ah, my bad. Incorrectly copypasted the old 4.7.1.1607 link which I downloaded for comparison.
Also, feel free to close the request I posted.
Nah it's cool, seems to me people still want the official translations so I removed my replies and moved it back to game requests, hopefully someone is willing to provide.

4.30 star(s) 41 Votes