4.30 star(s) 41 Votes

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
Now, that's a well done instance of pregnancy mechanics and GOR, if it can be considered so. I guess it can, cause the impregnated unit must leave the battle.
The concept of using spawned trough hentai units for gameplay purposes is something i would like to see more often.

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
OP and comments made me think this was fully translated but the first thing I do is open the options screen and there are untranslated checkboxes and stuff. And I sure as fuck don't understand how to play.

Last edited:

Katlan

Jan 24, 2018
Could anyone try the stuff in from here to see if it's possible to uncensor tobihime too? Since it's in Unity as well and from the same circle I thought this method might work as well.

Reactions: Akuseru97
Jan 4, 2019
Could anyone try the stuff in from here to see if it's possible to uncensor tobihime too? Since it's in Unity as well and from the same circle I thought this method might work as well.
Hey there - I took a look, but unfortunately it seems the censorship isn't a mosaic effect but is actually "baked in" to the animation, so I don't think it can be removed as it can with some games.

For example here is what the texture file for the original MC (i think) x Slime looks like - colors are weird as I assume the game assigns them at render-time to support the different color palettes:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Katlan

Jan 24, 2018
Well, that's unfortunate. By the looks of it, it's just the dicks anyways. The girls seem to be completely uncensored.

The Butler

May 3, 2017
Regarding the censorship, Yes the mosaic isn't an effect at all it's directly censored in the image.
Redrawing the CG itself is pretty simple however redrawing the sprites is messy since it's using RGB565.
I don't know any way to convert it to RGB888 and convert it back to RGB565 after I'm done editing.
Here is an example of how the sprites look alike.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you want the CG's it's atached.
Added uncensored CG as well (1 is unfinished).
Let me know if you guys thinks it's decent enough. If yes I will make a quickpatch for those who want them in game.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 41 Votes