4.30 star(s) 41 Votes

Cyriel

Jan 27, 2018
Does it features pregnancy like this one?
The latest demo has a pretty big nod towards the whole breeding / sex training thing somewhere around the end of the demo, but no actual pregnancy. That said, studio's pretty big with stuff like that so who knows.

StarVII7

Nov 13, 2018
Great game, if only it had a CG of all the animated sprites, then it would be perfect.
Didn't finish the game yet, but doesn't seem like it's in there, I hope it'll be added in the future :)
It does. gotta beat the game first though.

Does anyone know what drops the higher lamia clothes? the rare + one inparticular

NVM... realized the lamia doesn't get the starred rare clothes

Last edited:

EddyGordo

Oct 16, 2017
It does. gotta beat the game first though.

Does anyone know what drops the higher lamia clothes? the rare + one inparticular

NVM... realized the lamia doesn't get the starred rare clothes
Oh, I see, thanks for clearing that up, enjoying it so far anyways, but I thought it would unlock progressively.
I need to finish it then, was busy with a Forest of the blue skin playthrough :p

Mar 17, 2019
not relly is not the game then the menü ist nothing XD ?
ok what a bade joke !
Arrngrim

Mess around with that setting before game started. The one with size and quality setting. I don't know why but Fastest quality could make some of the words disappear (menu still there and you can click on it, you just don't see it).

Edit: Since this asked quite frequently, I make a list of F.A.Q. for this game

Last edited:
Reactions: Xol

Arrngrim

Oct 22, 2017
Indeed, the game has some bugs and you've experienced one of them, that file I provided was the exact file downloaded from the Nopy link and then hosted on my own mega account....so yeah...it works. :)

Reactions: cloned100times

Cyriel

Jan 27, 2018
How do I kill zis slut
Advanced breeds. Scylla (Squid+wolf), Alraune (Plant+slime) and Beelzebub (Spider+bee) destroy quite literally anything in the entire game between the three of them.

If you don't want to go that route, Galeocorde hits reliably well between jumps. Might have to fuck around a bit with cards for jump range etc but it'll work out.

Reactions: danklotus

VNLXV

Nov 19, 2017
So what is the difference between this version and the official english version on DLSite?

4.30 star(s) 41 Votes