4.30 star(s) 41 Votes

Jame8513

Aug 30, 2017
anyway to set game screen resolution ? i can't adjust it so some rear dialogue got missing, how sad.
BTW, anyone got mating board or hybrid result ?

D

Deleted member 378756

This is more just for my curiosity: did this game's file size decrease at some point in its life? I just happened to be wandering through sxshentai and its download for this game is 3200mb (7 parts when split into k2s chunks). It was uploaded there in 2015. f95's download is around 700mb after extracting.

Should I be extremely cautious of sxshentai or was there stuff in an older version that is no longer present?

Fackcat

Jan 12, 2019
Does anyone know how to unlock those 2 cg ? i'm compleated all level and all difficult but it still not unlock . Does it have secret stage or something ?

cg.png

Cyriel

Jan 27, 2018
Just realized this exists. Never played it with a translation, so a lot of thanks for that :)

Easily one of my top10 all time R18 games.

Goku-Black

Jul 2, 2017
From what I have seen the game is great, but there is a small problem.
Whenever I download the file my computer always says that the file is damaged, so I can´t play the game.

kark

Jun 18, 2017
Link for the next game demo:
I dont speak jap so i dont really know about what will be the game but looks like sadly there won be inter breed mechanic, neither will be an angry bird game, its more like an action game. Atleast that is what i saw in the demo 0.20

Some tips:
-"Z" for attack
-"X" for special attack
-"C" to inventory
-"shift" to block
-"space" for jump
-After kill a boss press "enter" to continue.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
I really do want to enjoy this game but angry bird gameplay just not really my type despite I make it to fire element girl (half of the game in??)
perfer drop in wreck'em all

Corvo2127

Aug 15, 2017
Been trying to start the game, although I get the window size options after I select any combination (windowed or not), all I get is some music and a dark blue screen. Can anyone help??

4.30 star(s) 41 Votes