4.30 star(s) 41 Votes

busa-guy

Feb 17, 2019
how exactly does the breeding part work? I haven't seen any scenes trigger
In the stages if you throw a woman or compatible species of monster girl at an enemy with
hearts above it (horny state) they will start to breed.
I recommend using your first move for this so you can zoom in and admire the animation
do it on later moves and the animation progresses automatically and to fast.
Anyway do this and after the stage you will have a newly bred monster girl to add to your ranks.
I think the color is dependent on the color of the girl you offer up to be violated....:devilish:

busa-guy

Feb 17, 2019
I know this might be stupid but i don't know where read me is and I can't find the full save. can anyone help?
cant see a read me file on my pc.....however the sav file path should
be something like this.
C:\Users\"YOUR NAME"\AppData\LocalLow\DefaultCompany\tobihime

you may have to check the "hidden items" box in the views section of your file browser
if your want to navigate here manually.
hope this helps.

PlatinumHot

Jan 21, 2020
No joke, this game is actually amazing. At first it was frustrating because no tutorial, but once you learn the mechanics it's great.

com12

May 29, 2017
I would help too, but the kinda tools i found to manipulate the data is just some different unpacker. Repacking doesn't work on these tools anyway... I'd need that for another game aswell "RJ_287_934" (delete _) where i already did some full uncensoring but i didn't have the chance for both games to repack anything yet... software suggestions?

battlebrother

Jan 25, 2019
The English version of the game, if you scroll down on the monster's description it says what it can mate with in brackets. But I think there was a chart. (some time passes)

here ya go

Reactions: SenPC

theglazer

Aug 17, 2018
fantastic game, is there a way to convert the English version to apk? I played the jap version and would love to know what's actually going on.

Reactions: Dooffee

NFallenHzZz

Jun 8, 2020
in sp stage in maniac there are some levels that do not give the rewards.
in the official game version.;)

Last edited:

Brololol

Oct 19, 2017
ok. so I do understand I can't attack when no one left to launch. But how do I get new babies? Like I fought a dark slime with my basic 2 water and princess. If I first launch 1 to get impregnated, then other 2 wont kill the leader slime. If I launch 3rd for impregnation, other 2 kill slime before 3rd get impregnated. If I launch second one for impregnation - game over. Seen as how the 3rd one I launch - won't attack.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 41 Votes