4.30 star(s) 41 Votes

busa-guy

Feb 17, 2019
ok. so I do understand I can't attack when no one left to launch. But how do I get new babies? Like I fought a dark slime with my basic 2 water and princess. If I first launch 1 to get impregnated, then other 2 wont kill the leader slime. If I launch 3rd for impregnation, other 2 kill slime before 3rd get impregnated. If I launch second one for impregnation - game over. Seen as how the 3rd one I launch - won't attack.
I always select the girl/breed I want to see impregnated and fire that one first so
you can then zoom in and enjoy the animation, 2nd or later and enemy actions force the animation to auto complete.

So as you say "other two wont kill the leader" just grind some easy early levels until your remaining squad is strong
enough to finish off the leader without the one being screwed, first mating enemy is super early so grinding levels should
only take 5 minutes or so.
However if you one shot the last leader without the
squad member being cream pied no baby will be produced, so if you are over powered just skip a turn and
let the enemy have his way with her:devilish:

Also just checking....you do know that when you fire a girl you then click when girl nears the target to attack.
I only ask as at first I didn't know and apparently others didn't know.

Hope this helps I may have misunderstood your problem........addictive game isn't it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Brololol

Brololol

Oct 19, 2017
I always select the girl/breed I want to see impregnated and fire that one first so
you can then zoom in and enjoy the animation, 2nd or later and enemy actions force the animation to auto complete.

So as you say "other two wont kill the leader" just grind some easy early levels until your remaining squad is strong
enough to finish off the leader without the one being screwed, first mating enemy is super early so grinding levels should
only take 5 minutes or so.
However if you one shot the last leader without the
squad member being cream pied no baby will be produced, so if you are over powered just skip a turn and
let the enemy have his way with her:devilish:

Also just checking....you do know that when you fire a girl you then click when girl nears the target to attack.
I only ask as at first I didn't know and apparently others didn't know.

Hope this helps I may have misunderstood your problem........addictive game isn't it.
Thanks. Didn't knew that you can click near target to attack. It seemed strange to me that they just bump from enemy at first and then attack and the 3rd one I launch just stand there and it's game over, now atleast it makes sense because 3rd one can attack

Istreakilaz

Jun 12, 2020
i know i've been progressing way slow than i normally would. i mean it's been 3 months and i just started on the 3rd stage on maniac. time constraints

but did anyone else stumble upon the glitch of 3 star reward for stage ex-5 on hard difficulty not being given? i read about the ex stages on maniac, but also on hard? the reward seemed similar to the "lotus" artifact, so i figured that since i had te lotus equipped on galeocerdo, with all the 6 slots filled with insignias, the game wasn't able to replace that acessory, and ended up not giving ti to me altogether. or am i just mistaken and it's a big bug?
i got it on first try, and i was apparently recording even (reflex actions on my hotkeys) on bandicam. dunno if that affected anything even, but still.

ah! also. my graphics quality was set on fastest, since the game didn't glitch at all on my device atleast.

Istreakilaz

Jun 12, 2020
how to get the second to last cg the one before the pink girl
did you see the "Lycaena's after story" event from the event scenes option in the main menu?
dunno if you need to finish all the ex stages to unlock them, since i finished them along with the main stages already. completing in normal difficulty should be enough

badbane

Jun 1, 2020
Okay the rules of this game just don't make sense to me. If you launch your last person. Why shouldn't they get to attack? I mean essentially the last person in line is useless. Can't breed them, Can't attack with them nor does directly hitting the bad guy do any damage. I mean I could understand if after you launch the last person every character gets one last attack but no the last person gets completely skipped. I understand the fact that it is what it is but it's just a bad mechanic.

Xerneas

Apr 27, 2017
Okay the rules of this game just don't make sense to me. If you launch your last person. Why shouldn't they get to attack? I mean essentially the last person in line is useless. Can't breed them, Can't attack with them nor does directly hitting the bad guy do any damage. I mean I could understand if after you launch the last person every character gets one last attack but no the last person gets completely skipped. I understand the fact that it is what it is but it's just a bad mechanic.
They do get to attack, if you click again while they're mid air, you make them perform their attack from that aerial location. You can do this for all characters, essentially giving your first unit 2 attacks

Istreakilaz

Jun 12, 2020
the last character in your party should always be the safestate character. one who can deal enough damage to possibly kill the last leader on screen or at least let the other present characters to finish them off. and you can trigger anyone's ability to attack midair, be it the first or the last to launch. also, why you should use your first turn to breed, since you can admire (or, you know.. wank off to) the animation and let you team get into position.(but not if you're overpowered). you just have to make sure that all your previously launched characters aren't in a bad spot, or can't damage their target from where they are, that's management. so shuffle around you launch order in battle (by tapping their portraits on bottom of the screen) and experiment. or just level up until your units can easily take out the enemy in on or two hits max.

i dunno. didn't ever have a difficulty problem with this game. it's all about team order, their attack patterns and the equipment modifications. you can really dish out death damage with some tweaking. (my lvl 26 persica was dealing out whopping 5k damage by the last stage on normal difficulty, thanks to insignias. she and galeo took down orca in two turns. crazy)

Istreakilaz

Jun 12, 2020
How does the fan translated version compare to the official version?
apart from some bug fixes that let you get some harder difficulty stage rewards (which often glitch out of existence in the official translation), the cutscenes now MAKE SENSE and lets us UNDERSTAND which the original god awful MTL just make it so much painful to understand just what was being said,......
No. the official ver. is the better one.

i'm assuming the fan tr was dropped after the official tr was released on dlsite. i can understand that translating many a visual flair, button names and changeable values and variables can have problematic occurrences if the entirety of the game isn't edited to reflect that, but they really didn't translate a lot of the buttons and switchables. besides, the humor is just... gone. everyone sounds like a deadpan and soulless npc, even if they are grammatically accurate to english. it's... not really a faithful dialogue conversion from jap to eng, so much of the quirk and flair is lost, which is vital.

so yeah, go with the official translation. if you do have some troubles understanding just what the fuck happened in certain cutscenes, just plop onto the fan translation and check it from the scene list. the saves are in your localhost directory (%localhost%/AppData/LocalLow/DefaultCompany/) , not among the game files, as such it happens with unity games. so you're free to just launch any version at anytime without losing progress.
also, you might wanna shift to the fan ver. after completing the game at least on normal or hard, to enable getting certain stage rewards on the higher difficulty of "Maniac".

PulseOver

Oct 15, 2018
Hey folks which species are the strongest ones and worth leveling in this game ? I'm liking arachne so far, hits like truck and got high evasion. Any other allies like her ? Also I'm struggling when it comes to destroying doors and objects unless I use the main loli archer girl. Y'all know any other option for this role as well ?

busa-guy

Feb 17, 2019
Hey folks which species are the strongest ones and worth leveling in this game ? I'm liking arachne so far, hits like truck and got high evasion. Any other allies like her ? Also I'm struggling when it comes to destroying doors and objects unless I use the main loli archer girl. Y'all know any other option for this role as well ?
I find the snake girl very useful as her attack hits multiple times over a wide area, up her attack and she is unstoppable.
Also because of the wide attack range she is very useful for collecting the coins on a stage to get the 3 star bonus.

And the squid girl + wolf hybrid is good as she can attack an enemy from anywhere on the field (no wasted moves)
at least I think it's her.....haven't played for awhile and my memory isn't the best

Last edited:

Yuriski

Dec 26, 2017
The scylla (wolf+squid) and the Beelzebub (bee+spider) don't care where they end up at. The former charges enemies from across the battlefield, while the later can attack from range.

PulseOver

Oct 15, 2018
I find the snake girl very useful as her attack hits multiple times over a wide area, up her attack and she is unstoppable.
Also because of the wide attack range she is very useful for collecting the coins on a stage to get the 3 star bonus.

And the squid girl + wolf hybrid is good as she can attack an enemy from anywhere on the field (no wasted moves)
at least I think it's her.....haven't played for awhile and my memory isn't the best
Liking the snake. Aoe on the spin messing up everything. Horse x Orc breed is also pretty good, rains down bunch of arrows.

busa-guy

Feb 17, 2019
I don't understand how to use the full save people were alluding to. Help?
Your save should be located here....
C:\Users\"your name"\AppData\LocalLow\DefaultCompany\tobihime
just delete the .sav file (or rename if your want to revert back later)
and place the "full save" file here, then the game will load it next time you start up.
Hope this helps.

Reactions: Istreakilaz

Nyatsuki

Jun 16, 2020
These guys : Beelzebub best choice

Me who finished the game with slime girls : what are they talking about

busa-guy

Feb 17, 2019
These guys : Beelzebub best choice

Me who finished the game with slime girls : what are they talking about
1) you mate one of your human girls with a horny state bee(wasp) to get a bee girl
2) then you mate that bee girl with a horny state spider to get the Beelzebub hybrid

Humans can mate with any horny monster but monster girls only have a certain combo that results in mating.
bee girl + spider or squid girl and wolf......could be wolf girl + squid hard to remember.
I think it says which creatures they are compatible with in their monster bio if you have English translation

Xerneas

Apr 27, 2017
1) you mate one of your human girls with a horny state bee(wasp) to get a bee girl
2) then you mate that bee girl with a horny state spider to get the Beelzebub hybrid

Humans can mate with any horny monster but monster girls only have a certain combo that results in mating.
bee girl + spider or squid girl and wolf......could be wolf girl + squid hard to remember.
I think it says which creatures they are compatible with in their monster bio if you have English translation
Either direction works. Carbuncle + Squid and Scylla(?) + Wolf will both result in a Fenrir. Same with Bee Girl/Arachne and Spider/Bee respectively. So long as there's a hybrid of two creatures then you can approach it from either side

Reactions: busa-guy
4.30 star(s) 41 Votes