4.30 star(s) 41 Votes

Istreakilaz

Jun 12, 2020
These guys : Beelzebub best choice

Me who finished the game with slime girls : what are they talking about
technically you can finish the game easy peasy with just slime girl.....on normal difficulty. i personally believe some levels, especially the ones with a collapsing bridge are impossible to do with just the main girls and slimes on maniac, unless you throw in a ton of range up cards at the cost of leaving othe rstats behind. but you COULD do that, and then have to grind up a bit, to have enough of a chance to 1-2 hit kill the enemy destroying the bridge.

In fact, you'd really want to stick around with keeping the main girls as the main part of your roster, and leave the one slot (two, if you dont care about the light element, because persica is too heavy hitting already to care, my OP) empty forthe children to fill in. i myself kept a slime and then later on a harpy (once a honey bee) in the two slots to much extends of the game, but on the later difficulty, it just didn't make sense not to bring up the other offsprings upto notch. you technically can,but it's not actually a feat of skill.

What is indeed a skill, is trying to beat each of the stages with the least amount of moves, and not have grinded up before. which is somewhat a challenge to master

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
technically you can finish the game easy peasy with just slime girl.....on normal difficulty. i personally believe some levels, especially the ones with a collapsing bridge are impossible to do with just the main girls and slimes on maniac, unless you throw in a ton of range up cards at the cost of leaving othe rstats behind. but you COULD do that, and then have to grind up a bit, to have enough of a chance to 1-2 hit kill the enemy destroying the bridge.

In fact, you'd really want to stick around with keeping the main girls as the main part of your roster, and leave the one slot (two, if you dont care about the light element, because persica is too heavy hitting already to care, my OP) empty forthe children to fill in. i myself kept a slime and then later on a harpy (once a honey bee) in the two slots to much extends of the game, but on the later difficulty, it just didn't make sense not to bring up the other offsprings upto notch. you technically can,but it's not actually a feat of skill.

What is indeed a skill, is trying to beat each of the stages with the least amount of moves, and not have grinded up before. which is somewhat a challenge to master
we have increase range cards ? ? ? ? ?

Nyatsuki

Jun 16, 2020

Yeah grinding level is kinda annoying and i got stuck a bit on the sea lvl (forgot what stage)
also i want a virgin run so yeah

Istreakilaz

Jun 12, 2020
how hard is it to get thoses?
you can buy them from the shop once you complete the game on normal difficulty. The card name is called "Range Up".
It increases the vault/launch distance of the character who has it equipped. recommended for the characters that has small but effective area attacks, like galeocerdo, puellam, lamia and arachne (or whoever you like. But using it on those with lock on attacks like belzebub and the Unes is a waste)
I believe they also drop as the 3 star reward for some hard difficulty stages. only one rank (or leve) of this card, and that is the normal card color. no grey or blue variant.

also, god damn! did i hate the sea levels as well. the whirlpools are annoying.
well, it's not like they are gonna be virgins no matter what we do. <looks at the ending of stage 4> ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Istreakilaz

Jun 12, 2020
It wasn't really problem about 3-star running them. it was more like... my launches aren't landing where i'm aiming them to be. Like the 4th level of both the stages (i.e. 5-4 & Ex5-4) both are one screen wide whirlpool stinkfest. even on maniac difficulty the launch counter is 6 moves (or was it 4? dunno).
The Trajectory Line doesn't account for whirlpool propulsion, so i ended up flinging so many wasted girls just to keep restarting and figuring out the pattern the first few times. and even if you do figure it out, each time you come back to it.. be it on the newer difficulty / 3-star it later / building your children base with the kraken/sahagin combos, you tend to waste your launches much.

3-star-ing them wasn't too much of a hassle. but "least amount launches" on them were brutal. i almost always go for a 1/2/3 moves round clear strategy, even if ....like the particular level is generous on the launch counters, even on maniac actually. it just doesn't feel satisfying missing you launches by like 5 meters, just because of one 0.3cm launch degree error getting blown upto 5 meters like that due to the whirlpool inflation. that's jut my own personal feeling.

It does feel like a badass when you consistently pull off the <1/2/3 move each round> strats con all the stages in succession, but then you face the sea levels and all goes to shit. I mean, damn. Even the SP-Stages were 3 move strat-able, provided your party average level is atleast like 3 levels above the average enemy level.

Actually, yeah. I mean it. You can really do that "1/2/3 (either One or Two or Three) Move Round Clear" Strat on EVERY LEVEL in the game. without even grinding. provided you follow the rule of completing the ex stages after the main stages immediately in order. and sometimes take a break to build up your children base, at least one specialized alignment child for certain scenarios. The only place where the game start to get challenging on this strat is the Stage SP-3 and SP-4, even of you're like lvl99.

Nyatsuki

Jun 16, 2020
It wasn't really problem about 3-star running them. it was more like... my launches aren't landing where i'm aiming them to be. Like the 4th level of both the stages (i.e. 5-4 & Ex5-4) both are one screen wide whirlpool stinkfest. even on maniac difficulty the launch counter is 6 moves (or was it 4? dunno).
The Trajectory Line doesn't account for whirlpool propulsion, so i ended up flinging so many wasted girls just to keep restarting and figuring out the pattern the first few times. and even if you do figure it out, each time you come back to it.. be it on the newer difficulty / 3-star it later / building your children base with the kraken/sahagin combos, you tend to waste your launches much.

3-star-ing them wasn't too much of a hassle. but "least amount launches" on them were brutal. i almost always go for a 1/2/3 moves round clear strategy, even if ....like the particular level is generous on the launch counters, even on maniac actually. it just doesn't feel satisfying missing you launches by like 5 meters, just because of one 0.3cm launch degree error getting blown upto 5 meters like that due to the whirlpool inflation. that's jut my own personal feeling.

It does feel like a badass when you consistently pull off the <1/2/3 move each round> strats con all the stages in succession, but then you face the sea levels and all goes to shit. I mean, damn. Even the SP-Stages were 3 move strat-able, provided your party average level is atleast like 3 levels above the average enemy level.

Actually, yeah. I mean it. You can really do that "1/2/3 (either One or Two or Three) Move Round Clear" Strat on EVERY LEVEL in the game. without even grinding. provided you follow the rule of completing the ex stages after the main stages immediately in order. and sometimes take a break to build up your children base, at least one specialized alignment child for certain scenarios. The only place where the game start to get challenging on this strat is the Stage SP-3 and SP-4, even of you're like lvl99.
Oh, well i only finished Normal difficulty , I do not think i can finish stage 2 and above with slimes in higher difficulty

Istreakilaz

Jun 12, 2020
Oh, well i only finished Normal difficulty , I do not think i can finish stage 2 and above with slimes in higher difficulty
it's gonna start getting just a little grindy now. specially in between the stages Ex- 3 and stages 4. The enemy level average suddenly always increases around there and at the last castle in significant numbers. holds true for the SP stages as well. But it's a lotta fun, starting now, because of all the various game breaking unlocks you can make. always keep a belzebub on hand if a stage proves to be a little too difficult to complete.

Rabidbrain

Jan 14, 2018
Anyone know how to get the 2 second to last cgs (one with orca and one with red girl and 2 orcs) I 3-stared all levels on maniac but I still haven't unlocked them. Also does anyone know what the peaches you get on maniac level are for? I don't see them in my equipment inventory.

4.30 star(s) 41 Votes