4.30 star(s) 41 Votes

YuuMoka

Nov 23, 2019
Does anyone have a list for the red rarity dresses or there are only 1 per character?
Heres a list i just made.
Galeocerdo: 1
Persica: 1
Puellam: 1
Sudart: 1
Libris: 2
Scylla: 1
Siren: 1
Lilith: 1
Bicorn: 1
Belzebub: 1
Alraune: 1

theUnLuckyCat

Jun 3, 2022
This is still the best game on my phone.

Just too bad it's not the translated version, though I don't really like the change in that one where monsters aren't defeated postcoital. Not that I particularly made use of that quirk to my advantage, but I liked the idea of it.

• Wow
Reactions: YuuMoka

theUnLuckyCat

Jun 3, 2022
its a nice game and im enjoying it so far but i get some aiming issues from its behavior to zoom out if i want to fly far away,also sometimes the background is almost completly blocking my sight while aiming View attachment 1831318 ,is there anything i could do to prevent zooming out by mouse?
All I've ever done is try to move slowly so the game doesn't zoom out so much that it maxes out my launch speed. It's a bit particular, but possible to get the right arc you want. As for the weird layering, sometimes panning the camera around first can avoid that. Try to see if there's a spot where stuff isn't overlapping.
oh, i was expecting 3 for the main and 1 per child
It sucks that, while each of the main girls have 3 different costumes they can wear, not all can be found at the highest rarity. At least for the most part they can have something unique... except Libris who, despite having two options, has to share with either Galeo or Puellam. Personally I go with double bunnies, since one's purple and the other's pink, so I can pretend they're totally different outfits. Also I like buns.

A shame the non-hybrid monsters don't get one, but for the most part they either don't need it, or it wouldn't help anyway.
Fair enough, thanks for the explanation friend! =)
Wait, why is there so much trouble finding the apk? If you're fine with it being in Japanese, it was bundled with v2.03, and Some item icons are a bit scrambled for some reason, but it works fine.

Ughwhy

Jun 12, 2019
All I've ever done is try to move slowly so the game doesn't zoom out so much that it maxes out my launch speed. It's a bit particular, but possible to get the right arc you want. As for the weird layering, sometimes panning the camera around first can avoid that. Try to see if there's a spot where stuff isn't overlapping.
It sucks that, while each of the main girls have 3 different costumes they can wear, not all can be found at the highest rarity. At least for the most part they can have something unique... except Libris who, despite having two options, has to share with either Galeo or Puellam. Personally I go with double bunnies, since one's purple and the other's pink, so I can pretend they're totally different outfits. Also I like buns.

A shame the non-hybrid monsters don't get one, but for the most part they either don't need it, or it wouldn't help anyway.

Wait, why is there so much trouble finding the apk? If you're fine with it being in Japanese, it was bundled with v2.03, and I've got it right here. Some item icons are a bit scrambled for some reason, but it works fine.

...To be fair, I didn't look! Thanks my dude, you are a true gentalman/lady and scholar!

theUnLuckyCat

Jun 3, 2022
Oh right, one more thing I wanted to mention, since I saw people talking about it earlier. The Peach:
1654392312557.png
It's pretty good. But you only get a couple of them, so it's not like you could put it on everyone anyway. Honestly the best part about it is the innate vault range. For comparison here are the other super rare accessories:
1654392567609.png
Basically it's a better Sphere/Cube, but sidegrade to other options. I personally prefer the Flame for the raw Atk, and Rabbit for crit, but too bad you can't farm more rabbits AFAIK. The Lotus is also my go-to dumping ground for Exp/Drop boosts and the flight marker, so I'm not particularly starved for peaches.

The bigger issue is if you already have one carried over from the JP version. If you simply "obtain" one at the end of a stage in the EN game, nothing really happens (you don't really get it, and possibly other drops either). But if one is in your inventory when you load in, everything "after" it will be deleted (and then autosaved), which includes characters. This effectively locks you out from doing anything, because any stage you start will immediately result in a game over since your roster's empty. I suspect it has to do with unescaped characters in the name (eg. "Peach);") which horribly breaks everything.

If you do have a JP save, you can make it EN-ready by launching the JP version and selling any peaches in your inventory. Nothing can be done after everything's ruined, though. You'd have to go get another save or start over in that case. I'm assuming the fan translation works the same as JP for this purpose.

Reactions: f9account
Jan 25, 2018
Oh right, one more thing I wanted to mention, since I saw people talking about it earlier. The Peach:
View attachment 1850996
It's pretty good. But you only get a couple of them, so it's not like you could put it on everyone anyway. Honestly the best part about it is the innate vault range. For comparison here are the other super rare accessories:
View attachment 1850999
Basically it's a better Sphere/Cube, but sidegrade to other options. I personally prefer the Flame for the raw Atk, and Rabbit for crit, but too bad you can't farm more rabbits AFAIK. The Lotus is also my go-to dumping ground for Exp/Drop boosts and the flight marker, so I'm not particularly starved for peaches.

The bigger issue is if you already have one carried over from the JP version. If you simply "obtain" one at the end of a stage in the EN game, nothing really happens (you don't really get it, and possibly other drops either). But if one is in your inventory when you load in, everything "after" it will be deleted (and then autosaved), which includes characters. This effectively locks you out from doing anything, because any stage you start will immediately result in a game over since your roster's empty. I suspect it has to do with unescaped characters in the name (eg. "Peach);") which horribly breaks everything.

If you do have a JP save, you can make it EN-ready by launching the JP version and selling any peaches in your inventory. Nothing can be done after everything's ruined, though. You'd have to go get another save or start over in that case. I'm assuming the fan translation works the same as JP for this purpose.
So, to make things clear... it's a waste of time even to start the EN version of the game since it's riddled with game-breaking bugs? So we should stick to the Jap version if we are willing to put up with the language barrier?

YuuMoka

Nov 23, 2019
So, to make things clear... it's a waste of time even to start the EN version of the game since it's riddled with game-breaking bugs? So we should stick to the Jap version if we are willing to put up with the language barrier?
i played the official translation to 100% completition and i didnt experience any bugs, havent played the fan translation

Reactions: Jaffarpok316

theUnLuckyCat

Jun 3, 2022
If you start fresh on EN you're totally fine. It's only if you got far enough already on JP, then EN breaks your save and you'll have to start fresh anyway.

But so long as you don't have that peach accessory, you can freely switch between versions no problem.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
I noticed in the animation gallery that Orca had one animation (called "anal blast", which is her crouching with her butt towards the camera, and cum leaking out her ass) that I hadn't seen anywhere in the story. I assumed it would be in her special ending, where she gets fucked in the ass by an arc, but it doesn't seem to be there—the scene ends with a CG instead of an animation. Does anyone know if it is used, and I just happened to miss it?

4.30 star(s) 41 Votes