4.30 star(s) 41 Votes

JayDoubleDee

Dec 16, 2017
Forgive me if this has been asked, but is there a consensus on which is better, the official or the fan translation?

YuuMoka

Nov 23, 2019
Forgive me if this has been asked, but is there a consensus on which is better, the official or the fan translation?
i played the official and had no problem with it i can vouch for its quality, but i didnt play the fan translation so i cannot say wich is better. (okay, i just tried the fan translation and now i can say the official translation is better)

Last edited:
Reactions: JayDoubleDee

JayDoubleDee

Dec 16, 2017
i played the official and had no problem with it i can vouch for its quality, but i didnt play the fan translation so i cannot say wich is better. (okay, i just tried the fan translation and now i can say the official translation is better)
Thank you! I appreciate it.

Reactions: YuuMoka

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Seriously, anyone know if that Orca "anal blast" animation is used anywhere? It's not in her after story.

Darkwatcher1001

Jul 9, 2018
Question, cleared all the normal stages, got absolutely smashed six feet under by the SP stage, (which I think may be a touhou reference in some way?), so now sitting down to grind out the Hard+Maniac stages. Skimmed through several pages and I think I already have my answer, but just to be sure:
If I equip the boosting insignias, CoinUp/ExpUp/Etc, do they affect all units, just the equipped unit, or does it depend on the item?
I tested out myself that Trajectory can be equipped anywhere and affect everyone, and I read a post here saying Range up only affects the equipped unit, which makes sense since some attack types wouldn't need it, wasting an insignia slot.

The descriptions say they stack, but the doubt in my mind remains: Do I stack the ExpUp's on the unit/units I'm grinding, or can I just dump them all in the last unit's slots, and fill out the rest of the roster with everyone I need grinding on?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: YuuMoka

YuuMoka

Nov 23, 2019
Question, cleared all the normal stages, got absolutely smashed six feet under by the SP stage, (which I think may be a touhou reference in some way?), so now sitting down to grind out the Hard+Maniac stages. Skimmed through several pages and I think I already have my answer, but just to be sure:
If I equip the boosting insignias, CoinUp/ExpUp/Etc, do they affect all units, just the equipped unit, or does it depend on the item?
I tested out myself that Trajectory can be equipped anywhere and affect everyone, and I read a post here saying Range up only affects the equipped unit, which makes sense since some attack types wouldn't need it, wasting an insignia slot.

The descriptions say they stack, but the doubt in my mind remains: Do I stack the ExpUp's on the unit/units I'm grinding, or can I just dump them all in the last unit's slots, and fill out the rest of the roster with everyone I need grinding on?
They affect all units and exp is shared at the end distributed evenly amoung all units so it doesnt matter who got the kill or who has the exp up, also they do stack, on sp-1 i got 150 exp without modifiers 250 with the massive exp up and 550 with 2 of them give or take.
And vault range only affects the equiped unit.

Darkwatcher1001

Jul 9, 2018
They affect all units and exp is shared at the end distributed evenly amoung all units so it doesnt matter who got the kill or who has the exp up, also they do stack, on sp-1 i got 150 exp without modifiers 250 with the massive exp up and 550 with 2 of them give or take.
And vault range only affects the equiped unit.
Thank you for the swift answer, as it turned out, I managed to figure it out myself by noticing the icon on the Insignia, and that EXP was an actual object you could see being dropped by enemies as you killed them, once I slapped six of the EXPup's into the blank six-slot accessory it was VERY noticeable when enemies exploded into a fountain of Gems.

With some levels in my units, and the tip I saw that Lamias hit like a damn truck, I started breezing my way through all the levels. Game's as 100% as is possible with the english version. I now understand what people were talking about with the bugged Peach item. Even more so, NONE of the drops you get in the bugged levels are obtained, which is a bit disappointing, but at that point it's literally the last levels in the game at Maniac difficulty, the Normal and Hard levels still worked fine, I wasn't going to have much use for that high-end equipment anyway.

Super charming little game for the mechanics, although I do have to say that I didn't have a very diverse roster of units. Once I wrapped my head around the element weakness system, I just threw Persica at everything so I only had to watch out for Light enemies hitting my units. After that, it wasn't really until the last SP stages that I encountered enemy patterns that made me branch out and try more monster types in my team. If they make another one like this, I hope there's a few more levels before end-game that encourage trying more of the units.

Of course, that could have just been because I went ham on the unit breeding after what I think must have been a super bout of luck, the very first spider I threw Persica at gave me a Beelzebub, and that unit probably carried me so hard through my entire time playing. At first I thought it was a unique unit for Persica and a spider, but I eventually figured it out for myself that there's basically two tiers of monsters, the one that's directly from the enemy you paired it from, and then a 'hybrid' tier 2 of sorts that as far as I could tell was always an upgrade. I think the only one that wasn't strictly an upgrade was the Succubus>Lilith since that was more of a utility change in how it changed the location of the explosion.

Either way, came for the erotica tags, stayed for the game. Dev did a fantastic job of making a simple launching mechanic very interesting and strategic.

(also, I absolutely did NOT only figure out you could choose which unit you wanted to launch in any order at the very last two levels of the game on Maniac. Nope. Totally didn't play the entire game thinking the order you arranged your team in mattered. Perish the thought.)

Sharly

Dec 31, 2017
Complete save with everything completed at the highest difficulty and the unit having the best stats , Enjoy~

I dont use any save editor or anything, literally been playing the game, its soo fun

EDIT : Lol, seems my save file is only for the Fans Translated one

Last edited:

megac8

Feb 25, 2019
i win and lose againse slime but i see no sex scene in game. Any help? ( I know that CG gallery will pop up but i like sex scene in game)
looking for a way to see the ingame scenes as well... the art does nothing for me... :( We can't even zoom in during the scenes in game :(

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
looking for a way to see the ingame scenes as well... the art does nothing for me... :( We can't even zoom in during the scenes in game :(
Once you beat the game, you unlock a special mode where you can view the animations, but you can also zoom during gameplay with the mouse wheel.

megac8

Feb 25, 2019
Once you beat the game, you unlock a special mode where you can view the animations, but you can also zoom during gameplay with the mouse wheel.
only in the first turn, else the turn continue and the foe's action finish the scene without being able to zoom in :(

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
only in the first turn, else the turn continue and the foe's action finish the scene without being able to zoom in :(
I’m not sure what you’re talking about. Any time it’s my turn and I have a character waiting to be launched, I can click beside them and drag to look around the map, and I can zoom in or out with the wheel, regardless of what turn it is. Perhaps you enabled a setting for turns to progress automatically?

busa-guy

Feb 17, 2019
What he saying is.... if you fire a compatible girl at a horny enemy on the first shot then when the 2nd girl steps up to the launcher you can then move the camera and zoom in the enjoy the show....
However if girl gets fired at horny enemy on 2nd turn she is fucked and cream pied in "that" turn so no time to view
the sexy stuff before the 3rd girl steps up to the launcher.....hard to explain.

Last edited:

megac8

Feb 25, 2019
I’m not sure what you’re talking about. Any time it’s my turn and I have a character waiting to be launched, I can click beside them and drag to look around the map, and I can zoom in or out with the wheel, regardless of what turn it is. Perhaps you enabled a setting for turns to progress automatically?
Well if I throw one of the girl into a monster, then the turn ends, and everyone takes action, including the enemy who has the girl that finish up the animation. So when that happen the monster release the girl and I have no way to pause.

4.30 star(s) 41 Votes