4.30 star(s) 41 Votes

Fuckboyinc

Jul 6, 2022
I was trying to find an apk with English translation and didn't find it, hopefully someone make it happen as the game looks good and fun to play

Reactions: Bebaz

Pervert_Hero

Oct 4, 2021
I am doing the Manic Tougenkyo stages and what is the peach item you get for the first clear? I don't see it anywhere in my inventory
The official English version in this thread has not been updated to the original latest version in Japanese so you won't get those peaches(5 in total as rewards). I don't know whether it's due to the official English version on DLsite's incompletence or the files in this thread not being updated.
This game is excellent in many ways and I'm definitely buying it but the reason mentioned above makes me hard to choose which to buy, Japanese or English?

If you play the fan-translated version, which modded directly from the Japanese version, you would be able to get them.
However, once you cleared those levels in official Eng ver. you won't get the peaches even you play the Japanese or fan-translated version with the same save file. Meanwhile the peaches in inventory would lead to unusability of "Equipment" menu in the official English version. You'll have to sell the peaches if you still want to play the official English version after getting them somehow.

Pervert_Hero

Oct 4, 2021
I am doing the Manic Tougenkyo stages and what is the peach item you get for the first clear? I don't see it anywhere in my inventory
I just did some tests. The offical English version seems not implemented the peach items even it says 2.0.4ver. I guess there no other choice but forget about peaches or play the full Janpanse version since what a pity this is that the dev is not likely to fix.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Can you share that list? It's rare to find anyone that cares bout gameplay.
Not who you were replying to, but this is a list of games I’ve played (besides this one) which have more involved gameplay:
The following are games which have, or seem to have, more of a focus on gameplay, but I either haven’t played them yet or haven’t played them in a long time, so I can’t fully vouch for how engaging they are:

Last edited:

Johanna Jane

Mar 24, 2021
Awhile back, there were some folks working on uncensoring this game. Did those efforts ever go anywhere? Or they gave up?

Johanna Jane

Mar 24, 2021
Not who you were replying to, but this is a list of games I’ve played (besides this one) which have more involved gameplay:
The following are games which have, or seem to have, more of a focus on gameplay, but I either haven’t played them yet or haven’t played them in a long time, so I can’t fully vouch for how engaging they are:
I haven't played all those games, but the ones I've played were quite good.

Especially "Parasite in City" which is a *masterpiece* among its kind.

EddyGordo

Oct 16, 2017
I haven't played all those games, but the ones I've played were quite good.

Especially "Parasite in City" which is a *masterpiece* among its kind.
To add on muschi26 recommendations
I suggest you to check out my signature which are games that (imo) have fun gameplay and are just awesome overall ;)
I also enjoyed My Forest Home out of this collection, didn't try his other games yet (or I don't remember lol)
Monster Club Bifrost is probably one of my most recent favorite games, truly a masterpiece in it's genre
You should also check out DoujinOtome games, they are great, my favorite was Succumate, but Summer Memories is a classic, it's awesome as well !
If you'd like more recommendations, just ask ^_^
Enjoy and have fun !

HeinCheese

Jan 18, 2023
I am trying to get the red-rarity armor for my Beelzebub, i have finished all lv with 3 star in maniac mod, but don't seem to find it anywhere, the other two Beelzebub's armor appear itself in shop but not the strongest one, i am playing the fan-translated version. Anyone know how to help?

HeinCheese

Jan 18, 2023
I am trying to get the red-rarity armor for my Beelzebub, i have finished all lv with 3 star in maniac mod, but don't seem to find it anywhere, the other two Beelzebub's armor appear itself in shop but not the strongest one, i am playing the fan-translated version. Anyone know how to help?
Oh wait you have to reach lv60 with het lol

• Haha
Reactions: cooldude33

kark

Jun 18, 2017
any more info about this?
No much, for what im reading, i think he is still in a quite early phase of the game so its going to take a long long long time until he finish the game, easily more than one year if the game is small, more if he go bigger.

Kurotsubaki

Mar 6, 2019
Can someone give a full list of items that can be obtained in shop ?
I might not know exactly what is sold in the shop, but try to get all 3 star in all difficulty to get better items.

what's sold in shop are clothing for all race but mixed, weapons and enchantment iirc.

4.30 star(s) 41 Votes