4.30 star(s) 43 Votes

tenkaya

Dec 17, 2021
Loved the game, while imperfect I never really had a 'stuck' moment, maybe Belzebub just carried me on those stages with unreachable units too much
Kinda curious if anyone unlocked the extra cg after the main game end. Is it Hard/Maniac difficulty on the postgame stage?

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Loved the game, while imperfect I never really had a 'stuck' moment, maybe Belzebub just carried me on those stages with unreachable units too much
Kinda curious if anyone unlocked the extra cg after the main game end. Is it Hard/Maniac difficulty on the postgame stage?
1722376505435.png

This one, you mean?

I only completed the postgame stage on normal, but I have 14/15 stars on it, so maybe that has something to do with it.

tenkaya

Dec 17, 2021
View attachment 3883831

This one, you mean?

I only completed the postgame stage on normal, but I have 14/15 stars on it, so maybe that has something to do with it.
I never got the two before her, white hair and short red hair. I also beat everything on normal and 14/15 the bonus stage.
I was only able to see them after viewing them in the list of events, but no idea when those could happen in the story

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
I never got the two before her, white hair and short red hair. I also beat everything on normal and 14/15 the bonus stage.
I was only able to see them after viewing them in the list of events, but no idea when those could happen in the story
You unlock additional story scenes after beating the game; have you checked those out yet?

tenkaya

Dec 17, 2021
You unlock additional story scenes after beating the game; have you checked those out yet?
I saw them in the list of story scenes and that unlocked them for the gallery. But I thought it weird they were not encountered in-game from doing levels or anything. Like why must I view them in the story book to appear in the gallery seemed wrong.

4.30 star(s) 43 Votes