COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

diolo

Jan 19, 2021
Fog Of War [v0.1.2 Book One - Steam] [Story Machine Studios]

what is this or more precisely what is the difference to 4.2?

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Fog Of War [v0.1.2 Book One - Steam] [Story Machine Studios]

what is this or more precisely what is the difference to 4.2?
Steam version as it says it is, also is Chapter 4 (Book One) and it includes all the new reworked/remade content which the one currently in the OP does not have, it is also 2GB bigger.

Also, the "full uncompressed" version is posted on the page before.

Last edited:
Apr 28, 2017
ROFLMAO! "Used in the west" used exclusively by the US... Not very "The ground attack aircraft used in the west" is it? And wow, not even the USA military think so, mate. It actually kinda' suck at it. Simply too expensive to replace it atm, the USAF keeps getting their tries to retire it blocked by the Congress. That's why they're making bastard F-16's armed with it's cannon ffs... To get SOME use out of parts of it if nothing else.
It DOES take a helluva beating though.

Your comment simply proves you have 0% knowledge and 100% fanboi skills...

Made me chuckle though, so, GJ I guess^^
Fanboy?? you clearly haven't seen my icon...
And in the west (I include US in that) there isn't nor was a better ground attack than the A-10

Raynare69

Jan 1, 2022
At first I wasn't sure if I would like it, but it turned out to be an absolutely great story so far. I really like how relationships are handled so far and how you are able to skip relationships you don't have any interest in, yet still be friends and see some story.

Everything is great so far, keep up the good work! This game deserves a much, much bigger audience than it has currently!

Reactions: Dynamike
4.00 star(s) 22 Votes