PervyParadox

Apr 26, 2022
I hope Superwriter is doing alright. His health and wellbeing are more important than putting the game out.
Well I'd say that, since putting the game out is 100% dependant on his wealth and wellbeing anyway, then it is indeed on top of the list of what's important, yes :censored:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: JuniorAT

davildante

Apr 24, 2017
I am sorry but earlier in game we can choose how we feel about our mother abandonment. And we can choose rage and hate or something. And right now in reunion our MC didnt have chance to unload all his pain and just sit here like simp. Why he cant tell her that she hipocrate that after hearing her story she is so full of bullshit. He didnt have plan or conections, but when he needed to shoose eather run alone and have some chance to servive or take 3 person ballast with him. Hi choose to help them cuz he didnt want to be like her who abandoned him. And ok you give only 1 decision with hand why it didnt mater in how we interact with her? I mean if you take hand your dialogues will be angry and smartass, and if choose live hand you try to forgive her so you try more calm and warm aproach. Right now i didnt see difference......

Jul 2, 2022
I am sorry but earlier in game we can choose how we feel about our mother abandonment. And we can choose rage and hate or something. And right now in reunion our MC didnt have chance to unload all his pain and just sit here like simp. Why he cant tell her that she hipocrate that after hearing her story she is so full of bullshit. He didnt have plan or conections, but when he needed to shoose eather run alone and have some chance to servive or take 3 person ballast with him. Hi choose to help them cuz he didnt want to be like her who abandoned him. And ok you give only 1 decision with hand why it didnt mater in how we interact with her? I mean if you take hand your dialogues will be angry and smartass, and if choose live hand you try to forgive her so you try more calm and warm aproach. Right now i didnt see difference......
You deal with all of that in the next update in way more detail, and talk to her about it and get all of your feelings out. It will matter what you chose before, so you will either forgive her or not. But if you're looking for the MC to shit on her and call her a horrible mother, that's not the type of person he is.

You will just not forgive her, and be a lot more cold and simply choose not to deal with her in the future. As the MC said at the end of the update, there was way too much going on to deal with it, which is why it wasn't addressed before.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: zargoth99

davildante

Apr 24, 2017
You deal with all of that in the next update in way more detail, and talk to her about it and get all of your feelings out. It will matter what you chose before, so you will either forgive her or not. But if you're looking for the MC to shit on her and call her a horrible mother, that's not the type of person he is.

You will just not forgive her, and be a lot more cold and simply choose not to deal with her in the future. As the MC said at the end of the update, there was way too much going on to deal with it, which is why it wasn't addressed before.
Poin is, that child who was abandoned will not sit and talk calmly with perent that do that! Trauma like this is deep and even if person looks like he dealt with that it's take one small thing for him to let it all out. I doubt MC had therapy with proffesional to achive such calm dementor in presence of person who caused it. So i just pointing that it not normal behavior for him even consider his and girls situation. Just imagine he think his mother abandon him than go years of not bright life with Lord. Than one day he meet her, he may be confused and not lash out at first. Maybe he optimist and think that there was some "Good" reason for it. But than he hear this story that when she had choose eather run or stay and try to find her "Son" putting herself in danger. She choose run, "real mother" can go wery far to save her child even if it literally will be her death. In one way its good and inspiring in other it have its flaws. So maybe it is connected with how EXACTLY MC was born, maybe that REAL reason for her choose her life and not life of her child in critical moment. And i want make myself, clear choose himself in dangerous situation is perfectly normal. If you dont have person you love, it can be mother,father,bro,sis,wife,daughter and other relatives or friends. In case you have someone risk your life for them is more normal then don't, cuz you can't call them family or close people if you don't ready to do that. "Mother" here didn't have it in her, so after hearing her story MC should choose not between "Hand's" but between lash out or don't. This woman maybe not a bad person but in my personal opinion didn't deserve title ''Mother'' and it's frustrated not to have oportunity to express it in game. Hope it will be in next chap like you say, and hope my explanation was more clear than first comment where i just shoot all i have in mind after playng.

Reactions: Konstantinus
Jul 2, 2022
Poin is, that child who was abandoned will not sit and talk calmly with perent that do that! Trauma like this is deep and even if person looks like he dealt with that it's take one small thing for him to let it all out. I doubt MC had therapy with proffesional to achive such calm dementor in presence of person who caused it. So i just pointing that it not normal behavior for him even consider his and girls situation. Just imagine he think his mother abandon him than go years of not bright life with Lord. Than one day he meet her, he may be confused and not lash out at first. Maybe he optimist and think that there was some "Good" reason for it. But than he hear this story that when she had choose eather run or stay and try to find her "Son" putting herself in danger. She choose run, "real mother" can go wery far to save her child even if it literally will be her death. In one way its good and inspiring in other it have its flaws. So maybe it is connected with how EXACTLY MC was born, maybe that REAL reason for her choose her life and not life of her child in critical moment. And i want make myself, clear choose himself in dangerous situation is perfectly normal. If you dont have person you love, it can be mother,father,bro,sis,wife,daughter and other relatives or friends. In case you have someone risk your life for them is more normal then don't, cuz you can't call them family or close people if you don't ready to do that. "Mother" here didn't have it in her, so after hearing her story MC should choose not between "Hand's" but between lash out or don't. This woman maybe not a bad person but in my personal opinion didn't deserve title ''Mother'' and it's frustrated not to have oportunity to express it in game. Hope it will be in next chap like you say, and hope my explanation was more clear than first comment where i just shoot all i have in mind after playng.
I think you're forgetting something very important. SPOILER ALERT IF YOU HAVE NOT PLAYED THE LATEST UPDATE.

Upon meeting her, he was stunned. He didn't know how to feel. And then he learned he was a CLONE. Something that completely altered his reality and even who he is. So, that took a front seat to everything else, and then he can't even dwell on that for too long because the fact is that they're still running for their lives. This is not a normal situation where you reunite with a lost parent. So of course the reactions are not going to be the same. It's literally living and dyingis what they're primarily concerned about.

But yes, like I said, you do get a chance to talk about why she left and get a lot more in-depth into it. And no, the MC is not going to rage and do all of that because at the end of the day, she is the one that is going to help you and your girls escape death and gain freedom. You need her help for survival.

Last edited:

davildante

Apr 24, 2017
I think you're forgetting something very important. SPOILER ALERT IF YOU HAVE NOT PLAYED THE LATEST UPDATE.

Upon meeting her, he was stunned. He didn't know how to feel. And then he learned he was a CLONE. Something that completely altered his reality and even who he is. So, that took a front seat to everything else, and then he can't even dwell on that for too long because the fact is that they're still running for their lives. This is not a normal situation where you reunite with a lost parent. So of course the reactions are not going to be the same. It's literally living and dyingis what they're primarily concerned about.

But yes, like I said, you do get a chance to talk about why she left and get a lot more in-depth into it. And no, the MC is not going to rage and do all of that because at the end of the day, she is the one that is going to help you and your girls escape death and gain freedom. You need her help for survival.
"And no, the MC is not going to rage and do all of that because at the end of the day, she is the one that is going to help you and your girls escape death and gain freedom. You need her help for survival."
So your point is that if MC express some heavy feelings to her she refuse to help him and girls? She do what say him go away?

Than it just prove my point that she didn't consider him her child despite what she said before. He is true have not normal birth but you show us her advocating him like her son in convarsation. And i tell you that her actions in past tell another story, for me it is that she oredered him like we order new shoes or toy for our children. True she ordered him cuz cant have child of her own, but her action in critical moment prove that he was not her "Son" but "Toy-Son". Somethin that you can live if needed, and your statement that he can't get on her bad side expresing his feelings, cuz then he don't resive help is prove of my words.
Some Parents resive so much of negative feelings, especially in pubertat period but it didnt change that they give life to see they child safe. And if this "Mother" can't resive in her adres some harsh truth that mean she is no perrent for MC in any way. And i think it needs to be adressed in that "Calm" conversation you are planing for next chap.......

PervyParadox

Apr 26, 2022
"And no, the MC is not going to rage and do all of that because at the end of the day, she is the one that is going to help you and your girls escape death and gain freedom. You need her help for survival."
So your point is that if MC express some heavy feelings to her she refuse to help him and girls? She do what say him go away?

Than it just prove my point that she didn't consider him her child despite what she said before. He is true have not normal birth but you show us her advocating him like her son in convarsation. And i tell you that her actions in past tell another story, for me it is that she oredered him like we order new shoes or toy for our children. True she ordered him cuz cant have child of her own, but her action in critical moment prove that he was not her "Son" but "Toy-Son". Somethin that you can live if needed, and your statement that he can't get on her bad side expresing his feelings, cuz then he don't resive help is prove of my words.
Some Parents resive so much of negative feelings, especially in pubertat period but it didnt change that they give life to see they child safe. And if this "Mother" can't resive in her adres some harsh truth that mean she is no perrent for MC in any way. And i think it needs to be adressed in that "Calm" conversation you are planing for next chap.......
There are worst mothers out there, chill out. This one was stucked in a difficult situation, with a cruel man-child dictator that could have done whatever he wanted to her and her son without consequences. What else could she have done, seriously ? Meaninglessly give their life for nothing ? Whatever she could have done would have endangered her son in one way or another. Blame the dude for being abusive, not the mother for caring and trying her best despite difficult circumstances.

Jul 2, 2022
There are worst mothers out there, chill out. This one was stucked in a difficult situation, with a cruel man-child dictator that could have done whatever he wanted to her and her son without consequences. What else could she have done, seriously ? Meaninglessly give their life for nothing ? Whatever she could have done would have endangered her son in one way or another. Blame the dude for being abusive, not the mother for caring and trying her best despite difficult circumstances.
Very well put. And also, this was 20 years ago, so she was 18-20 at the time. Very young herself in this tough situation with one of the most powerful men in the country - a baron. Anyway, You will get a lot more insight on exactly what happened this update. Already given it to my beta testers and it should be released on my Patreon tomorrow or after tomorrow!

Reactions: PervyParadox

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
A long time ago, that worst decision ever did take place, but we got a mod to stick it back
into the game and make it whole again ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I mean MC is tryin a make a better life 4 himself and his hotties, so should we.

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
A long time ago, that worst decision ever did take place, but we got a mod to stick it back
into the game and make it whole again ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I mean MC is tryin a make a better life 4 himself and his hotties, so should we.
Yeah, I agree, it was a worst decision.

I did play this of one of the updates.

But after downloading this recent update.
I try to play the scene from the previous saves.

All the gameplay was okey, but there is no scene.
The scene with Anoushka is just like vanished.

davildante

Apr 24, 2017
I see that you and author didnt understand what i say and think i just want to shoot out on fictional character. When i just pointed that we didnt have real emotional response from MC when he meet his "Mother". First author said that MC was shocked by revealing truth about his birth and didnt express anything then said he cant get on her bad side cuz she refuse to help them. And finaly you said about there worst Mothers out there like it fix all her mistakes in one moment plus author then put her age telling that justifaed all.

People i started this from point that MC reaction was not realistic and said that he need express all that inside him to finaly move one. There this game "Artemis", just example, in this game first love of MC with who he had long relationship betrayed him. It was not something carnal it was more business. They both worked on same project than she tricked him and take all credit. So in last chapter of the game she meet up MC to ask for help on somewhat contination of they project cuz she stuck. So game give us choice we can have hate sex with her for our help then sigh up contract and have rough act with her and then when she go to bathroom burn contract and live. And second choice we calmly express that her betrayal broke MC so he didn't see him helpin her in any way. Both choices are valid cuz MC had therapy over years to move on from that so i can bellive that he be calm or it didn't help and he pull the cruel trick. But magic is that both choices give us path to reunion with that girl, in trick path they now even, she betrayed him and he now paid back. In calm choice he finaly go past all this wich mean therapy worked so this can leed to reunion.

So my poin is again MC in this game dont have therapy so he need to have some pay back even in form of just unloading all his emotions on her.(Not SEXY stuff sorry if it sounded like.) Then they can move on and even plan to deal with man responsible the baron. But not before they work out they isues.

About meaningless give her life, situation akin to live your child in burning house, fire in that case is baron. How could she know that Baron didnt kill him like fire do? Author revealed to us that MC is NOT NORMAL child and we see how barron interact with NOT NORMAL characters. So what stop him from kill MC just in spite and replace him with another one. She may died if she atempted to find MC insted of run but maybe she could pull that trough. She tell us that she was not just toy, had some "connections" to help her plan to run. So she had chance just like MC. Why MC didnt run himself exposing girls and while gurds were occupied run away. He knew Baron would be after them so he could just run himself and nobody will folow him why risk his life for somebody he meet yesterday. And then came you and tell us all: "What he could do?", "He was like what 15-16" "He was in bad situation and decide what was best" "Is he should meaninless give his life for some random girls?")))))

Reactions: shaq9

PervyParadox

Apr 26, 2022
There this game "Artemis", just example, in this game first love of MC with who he had long relationship betrayed him. It was not something carnal it was more business. They both worked on same project than she tricked him and take all credit. So in last chapter of the game she meet up MC to ask for help on somewhat contination of they project cuz she stuck. So game give us choice we can have hate sex with her for our help then sigh up contract and have rough act with her and then when she go to bathroom burn contract and live. And second choice we calmly express that her betrayal broke MC so he didn't see him helpin her in any way. Both choices are valid cuz MC had therapy over years to move on from that so i can bellive that he be calm or it didn't help and he pull the cruel trick. But magic is that both choices give us path to reunion with that girl, in trick path they now even, she betrayed him and he now paid back. In calm choice he finaly go past all this wich mean therapy worked so this can leed to reunion.

So my poin is again MC in this game dont have therapy so he need to have some pay back even in form of just unloading all his emotions on her.(Not SEXY stuff sorry if it sounded like.) Then they can move on and even plan to deal with man responsible the baron. But not before they work out they isues.
Well these are two completely different characters and circumstances. I know Artemis well and the debate around that betrayal. In Artemis, the woman is a bitch and she purposefully manipulate MC to screw him over, resulting in him being depressed, almost killing himself, and having to go over years of therapy to deal with this betrayal. In Artemis, the anger is justified. Not in Follow the Leader. In FtL, there was no betrayal whatsoever. She left because she couldn't do anything else. She didn't manipulate MC to screw him over, she's not a selfish bitch who deserve to get slapped around, and she cares about MC's wellbeing. Therefore, hating her is totally unjustified.

About meaningless give her life, situation akin to live your child in burning house, fire in that case is baron. How could she know that Baron didnt kill him like fire do? Author revealed to us that MC is NOT NORMAL child and we see how barron interact with NOT NORMAL characters. So what stop him from kill MC just in spite and replace him with another one. She may died if she atempted to find MC insted of run but maybe she could pull that trough. She tell us that she was not just toy, had some "connections" to help her plan to run. So she had chance just like MC. Why MC didnt run himself exposing girls and while gurds were occupied run away. He knew Baron would be after them so he could just run himself and nobody will folow him why risk his life for somebody he meet yesterday. And then came you and tell us all: "What he could do?", "He was like what 15-16" "He was in bad situation and decide what was best" "Is he should meaninless give his life for some random girls?")))))
And what if she could have done this and that. Again, she tried but she was afraid. Everything she could have done could have endangered her child. Maybe she could have done something different, maybe she had a chance. Maybe MC risking his life for three girls make him nicer and more heroic than his mother, and a better person. Does that mean she deserves to be hated and rejected ? Again, no. She was afraid not only for herself but also for MC, and she did her best. Even if she could have done something better (which is debattable), it would have been dangerous for her child anyway. So she ran away, hoping the baron would keep the child alive because it was the less dangerous solution for him. And he did keep him alive, so she was right. It is totally different from a burning house. You know with almost certainty that your child will die if you leave him in a burning house. Fire does not care, it's not choosing anything it just burns things. On the other hand, there was a high chance for the baron to keep him alive and under his services because as long as she run away by herself, the baron would consider MC not part of his mother's "betrayal", only another useful tool to keep and use. Maybe if she had tried to run away with him and got caught in the end, that would have been worse for him.

So yeah, she was justified in her actions, she was motivated by fear of not only her own life but also her child's (unlike in Artemis where Cass is only motivated by her own selfish agenda, to stay in this comparison). Therefore, the blame of everything goes to the baron for being an asshole to begin with and the mother does not deserve to be hated, especially since she willingly and genuinely helps MC and his girls now because she cares (and probably have regrets for leaving him too).

3.90 star(s) 58 Votes