3.00 star(s) 5 Votes

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
Guenda's in the dress shop on weekends at 1500 and 1600. You need relationship > 10 with her.

For the sex scenes you need to pick the right positions so that Kirsten's stamina goes down faster than yours. Just keep picking the second option from the top during sex, and max out the foreplay beforehand.

When you've followed your brother the first time you should be able to go to Meadow's house whenever you want. To catch your brother go to Meadow's house on Wednesdays from 2100 - 0100.
thank you! Is there any point in the story where you can actually talk to the hot blonde at the beach at 0900?

Reactions: rb813

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
Is there any point in the story where you can actually talk to the hot blonde at the beach at 0900?
Not sure about this game, but if you like that character model, she appears quite extensively in "King of the Beach" and "The King is Back" from the same developer (and prossibly in the sequel to this game as well).

Reactions: PalmFace

NightTrain

May 27, 2017
thank you! Is there any point in the story where you can actually talk to the hot blonde at the beach at 0900?
Probably not at the beach. Her name is Astrid and she'll pop up at few times in the story, but not in a serious way. Talking to her at the beach will not give you anything different from what you've already seen.

Reactions: PalmFace

QQBangBang

Apr 4, 2017
Is there a way for Rebecca to forgive the MC after her event with kristen?(second time making them drunk)
If there isn't, is there anyother way to progress her story without this "game over/won't forgive" thing?

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
Is there a way for Rebecca to forgive the MC after her event with kristen?(second time making them drunk)
If there isn't, is there anyother way to progress her story without this "game over/won't forgive" thing?
In season 2 (The game is called New Coral City)

Reactions: QQBangBang

QQBangBang

Apr 4, 2017
In season 2 (The game is called New Coral City)
Thanks for the answer and the amazing games.
Another question thou, is it possible to attend Maud's party in this game?(the WT is not updated to 0.7)
It says it's too early until 19:00 and at 20:00 it says I'm sure something awesome happened but who knows?

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
Thanks for the answer and the amazing games.
Another question thou, is it possible to attend Maud's party in this game?(the WT is not updated to 0.7)
It says it's too early until 19:00 and at 20:00 it says I'm sure something awesome happened but who knows?
yes, but there are no event.

All the events about Maud's party are in New Coral City.
If you don't play yet I suggest you to wait v0.4 (available on august) because I'm totally rebuilt the game.

Reactions: QQBangBang

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
If you want help with this, you'll probably need to post the exact text of the error message. But, in general, if it says there's an image missing, the quickest workaround would be to duplicate another image in the game's images folder, then rename the duplicate to whatever filename the error says is missing, and just accept that it won't be the right image, but you won't get the error anymore. That's the quickest solution, if you don't want to wait for someone else to troubleshoot.
no, it doesn't make sense, because i checked the game files and "z0 tatianna.png" was there, but the error still pops up saying "z0 tatianna.png is missing"

but yeah, just duplicate that image and remove the ".png" on the duplicated one

Last edited:
Aug 22, 2018
how the hell do I get to go to the damn nightclub? 2 restarts without unlocking that option,what have I missed?
esit: also this error keeps coming back every time I dominate Kristen
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 13325, in script
menu:
File "game/script.rpy", line 632, in execute
screen hintPerson(name):
screen hintPerson(name):
File "game/script.rpy", line 655, in execute
$ hint = getHints(mylist);
File "game/script.rpy", line 655, in <module>
File "game/script.rpy", line 139, in getHints
if (eval(fullCond)):
NameError: name 'has_kirdildo' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpy", line 13325, in script
menu:
File "D:\Flash\Follower\Follower-0.1.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1564, in execute
choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set)
File "D:\Flash\Follower\Follower-0.1.1-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 917, in menu
rv = renpy.store.menu(items)
File "D:\Flash\Follower\Follower-0.1.1-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1110, in display_menu
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='menu', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "D:\Flash\Follower\Follower-0.1.1-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "D:\Flash\Follower\Follower-0.1.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2672, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "D:\Flash\Follower\Follower-0.1.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3059, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "D:\Flash\Follower\Follower-0.1.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 531, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "D:\Flash\Follower\Follower-0.1.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 531, in visit_all
File "D:\Flash\Follower\Follower-0.1.1-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 424, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "D:\Flash\Follower\Follower-0.1.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3059, in <lambda>
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "D:\Flash\Follower\Follower-0.1.1-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 434, in per_interact
self.update()
File "D:\Flash\Follower\Follower-0.1.1-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 619, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
screen hintPerson(name):
screen hintPerson(name):
File "game/script.rpy", line 655, in execute
File "game/script.rpy", line 655, in <module>
File "game/script.rpy", line 139, in getHints
if (eval(fullCond)):
File "D:\Flash\Follower\Follower-0.1.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1944, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "D:\Flash\Follower\Follower-0.1.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1937, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "<none>", line 1, in <module>

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Follower 0.1.5
Tue Sep 10 11:27:35 2019

Last edited:

NightTrain

May 27, 2017
how the hell do I get to go to the damn nightclub? 2 restarts without unlocking that option,what have I missed?
esit: also this error keeps coming back every time I dominate Kristen
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

<snip>
<snip>
To fix the error replace the 'hints.txt' file in the game folder with the version attached to this message. Or edit the existing hints.txt file and replace has_kirdildo with has_dildokir on lines 227 and 228.

To get to the nightclub you need to go to 'Paradise Club' in the Entertainment district. It's only open from midnight to 4am on Saturday and Sunday mornings. It will only show up when you get kirstenrebeccaevent >= 10, which occurs after you do the magazine photoshoot with Rebecca (from your studio), which will only happen after you've completed spying on Rebecca in her bedroom, and have had Mark take a picture of you and Rebecca at the Beach Bar. If you've done all these things and you still can't go to the nightclub, just go back to the studio and rewatch the magazine photoshoot with Rebecca.

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
NightTrain I was poking around in the script, trying to decipher some of the hints that didn't seem to be paying off for me. In particular, a couple hints about Wednesday evening with Irene. I kept an eye out on Wednesdays, but nothing happened except the usual dinner and the thing where Irene and Julian are both in the living room (you can choose "Watch Them" but nothing happens). So I dug through the script and what I found was that there's an "IreneNight" mode for the living room, where Irene is there without Julian, but that only happens if julianmeadowevent >= 4 (if you've spied on Julian and Meadow on the beach at least four times). I think the Irene hints would be more clear if the Wednesday ones didn't display until julianmeadowevent is at 4. If you add that condition to those hints, then all it says under Irene at the point where I currently am is, "More progress with Meadow is needed," which is exactly what you need to make the Wednesday hints be meaningful anyway.

The file attached below adds that change and also corrects a typo with guendapic 5.

Reactions: NightTrain

NightTrain

May 27, 2017
NightTrain I was poking around in the script, trying to decipher some of the hints that didn't seem to be paying off for me. In particular, a couple hints about Wednesday evening with Irene. I kept an eye out on Wednesdays, but nothing happened except the usual dinner and the thing where Irene and Julian are both in the living room (you can choose "Watch Them" but nothing happens). So I dug through the script and what I found was that there's an "IreneNight" mode for the living room, where Irene is there without Julian, but that only happens if julianmeadowevent >= 4 (if you've spied on Julian and Meadow on the beach at least four times). I think the Irene hints would be more clear if the Wednesday ones didn't display until julianmeadowevent is at 4. If you add that condition to those hints, then all it says under Irene at the point where I currently am is, "More progress with Meadow is needed," which is exactly what you need to make the Wednesday hints be meaningful anyway.

The file attached below adds that change and also corrects a typo with guendapic 5.
Thanks! Good catch! I've added the updated hints.txt file to the ren'py post.

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes